Chapter 11Maurice

"What you think of her ? "What"? I  was day dreaming of Tamar again that a beautiful name and she even looked like Tamar from that gurly show cause my ex watch it all the time. "She was ok John looked at me Man you lying she was bad you should get her number next time yea i will think about it. I shoke the  thought off and John pulled up to a hotel it was huge had to be at least 28 levels we got out of the car and went inside the building it was warm and it was filled with people. We went to the front desk and seen this lady she looked young too."Hi im Rhonda how can i help you gentlemen Yes you can beautiful said John me and my buddy here reserved two rooms it's both under John Marshall. "Here you are you owe 300 dollars he slide her the money and she gave us a key our room was next door to each others. I laid down on the bed man i couldnt wait to get home i miss my lil one bad. I got up and took me a long hot shower i got out dried off. I looked in my bad and grabed my dark blue pants with my black Polo shirt. I put on my black polo boots i looked in the mirror and put on my gold chain and matching watch. I looked good i walked out the door and so did John we both lefted and was headed to the big party at Marty's house.

*****

We pulled up in a big driveway Monty was rich big time balla in drug dealing he even paid police officers to watch his back. We got out the car and walked in women from all over was on me and John he went to the kitchen area the music was loud and good Lil wayne 6 foot 7 foot blared into the speakers all the gurls was dancing to the music. While i was in the livingroom i seen Tamar with a sexy white dress on damn i held my heart i think im in love with her.She was smiling with her gurls and i smoothly walked up to her."Hi again she turned around and smiled at me brightly"Hi Maurice she said while shaking my hand Wow you remembered my name of course she said while laughing. While we were talking i seen Monty on stairs next to John."Ok my sexy ladies if you can dance come to the middle of the floor Tamar and her gurls did as well as 20 other females but she looked sexy out of the rest of them." Alright ladies we finna play upbeat songs the female who wins after the third song wins not only 4,000 dollars but gets to kiss my best friend Maurice  the spot light was on me and tbe gurls screamed Yall ready go. They turned on Twerk it with Busta Rhymes ft.Nicki Minaj when the song came on i seen Tamar work it she grind her hips real good then when he said twerk it she had her hands on her knees and was twerkin it she was droppin it and bouncing she even was doing the belly roll she was damn good when the song went off i clapped hard for her."Alright now its 25 of yall and 10 ladies need to go Maurice and the fella in the red shirt who should leave. " Well i went down the line if we stop at you , you gotta leave we stopped at the females i looked at Tamar and kepted walking she smiled."Ok John said Monty next song. "Ok i love a gurl who can Wop line up ladies when the song came on they all started on cue and beat we saw three gurls who should leave right off the back but we kepted on watching. Tamar and her gurls got it down pack they had a dance routine with it we all watched damn they were amazing. These gurls looked good wopping i joined in and they all laughed at me i was on cue with them i stopped and saw there faces smiling. "Well now five gurls need to go we choose them gurls and they sat out it was now five ladies."So what your names gurls Im Jasmine, Tammy , Shamaka , Sharrie and Im Tamar the crowd cheered loud for them ok this song i wanna see you wiggle gurl. When wiggle came on Tamar was the show of attention and Jasmine they was on it it was like they was going head to head with it there dancing both there big booty was jiggling we all was starin they even did a leg thing it was was hot. I had to take off my hat to them when he said take a bow they both did and landed on there knees and was still moving there butts at the same time . "DAMMMNNN we helped them up and we bown to them alright three gurls are gone. Im Sorry ladies but Tammy shamaka and Sharrie you are going to sit out i gave all of them a hug and kissed them on there cheeks i even gave them 500 dollars a peice they were all excited they sat out and watched." Now i wanna see that Booty Wurk. Tamar and Jasmine looked at each other i saw them doin some type of warm up but when the chorus hitt they both did a ticking thing with there hips i was biting my lip watching in lust. They was shakin there ass real good and fast but Tamar jumped up and landed with a split and was twerking."OOOOHHHHH DAMMMNNNN!! she got back up twerkin again. "Well i see we have a winner Tamar  come here and get your prize money Monty gave her 4,000 dollars in cash and gave her a hug. "Now go get your man gurl i watched her come down the steps and she wrapped her arms around my shoulders she planted her sweet warm lips on mines and there i felt a tingle feeling and kissed her more but passionalty.