Chapter 2 Tamar

"Bitch what the hell is wrong with you fucking up my shit for! Jamal, I'm sorry ok its just some girl came into our home looking for you if i had some nigga in the house looking for me you would of kill him! "You damn right i would he grabed my arm tightly and threw me on the couch i got up crying i hated that he started messing with them drugs. "I HATE YOU IM LEAVING I pushed past him he grabbed me by my hair and threw me on the couch."YO ASS NOT LEAVING ME !! he begain punching me in my face and in my stomach he got off of me and lefted the house. I slowly got up limping towards the steps i went upstairs and collasped at the top and seen blackness.

****

I woke up but i was in bed and i saw a bunch of roses lying next to me i threw it on the floor and just cried tired of going through this shit with him. I finally stopped crying and went to the bathroom to take a shower i took off my clothes and let the water hit my body. I heard Jamal come in the master bathroom with me and strip he got in the shower with me and closed the glass door.He slide his big strong arms around my waist i turned and faced him."Tamar im so sorry baby please dont leave me that would crush me to the core Tamar ."Im not gonna leave you, Jamal, I love you and i love you too he bend down and kissed me passionately on my lips and picked me up and leaned me against the wall he began sucking on my neck and licking me down to my boobs and i felted his member get all hard he gently slide it inside of me and i started to scratch his back up while he was going deeper inside of me within an hour later he busted a big nut inside of me. After we finished we both washed up and he carried me to our bedroom and helped me into his big long shirt. He carried me to the bed and we did round two and we drifted off to sleep.

Comment and vote ♥♥♥♡♥♡♥