Chapter 16 Maurice

After i laid lil Rce down for his nap i went into my room and seen Tamar laying down."Hey im finna go with John call me if anything happens ok she nodded i gave her a kiss on her lips and walked out our room and ledfted the house.

****

When me and John made it to the trap house Wilson and Terell was there John punched Wilson in his face."So you playin us now like we aint gonna find out shit! Who else was in it with you Anthony came over to us and held his arms back and tied him to a chair."I THINK YOU NEED TO TALK SPEAK UP BRUH . He looked at Terell and grabed him i tied him as well our whole gang came up and cirlced around them."IMMA ASK YOU THIS ONLY ONCE WHO YALL WORKIN FOR! "Nobody man we go solo I looked at Wilson is that the answer you ok with he looked away

Beat them until they talk me and John walked to Terell's and Wilson little private area and we seen pictures of Jamal with Sarge Tamar and her gurls. His phone went off i answered it "Hey man you was right about Maurice they cant be trusted seen him with my gurl we need to make him pay meet me tonight at the warehouse on East Monroe Ave and he hung up. I looked at John looks like we got a date i walked over to them and told them to stop."So your workin for Jamal and Sarge Wilson eyes got big ."Alright man i will tell everything You know how Sarge kepted playing with us well it was Jamal he set him up he wants his potisiton bad so he brings up your name and crew to stay on Sarge good side. Hes crazy man I put a gun to his head "Give me one reason not to blow your head off right now!! "Im telling the truth man dont kill me."DAMN YOU BRUH WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GO BEHIND OUR BACKS!! I SWERE IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO MY FAMILY OR ANYONE IN THIS ROOM YOUR A DEAD MAN AND YOU TOO TERELL!!!. "Anthony, Jason Daryl watch these fools or better yet lock then in the back room. Me and John walked out the building and drove to John house these fools were really playing us damm now i have to worry about Jamal.