Chapter 12 Tamar

"Gurrrl you was good mama said Shamaka yeah you should of seen them other gurls we looked at each other and said "Jealous" he slapped fives and got outta my blackcharger. I seen Devon on the porch with his guys they looked at us with awe."Hi yall doin ladies Devon licked his lips at me i smiled "Were doing good actually we all was walking up to the porch but Devon grabed my arm and pulled me close."I missed you he kissed me on my ear i pushed him away."What happend between us it just a one night stand my boyfriend been beating me and i been craving for love and a man to hold me. I was caught in a week moment and we would never work you always got different gurls coming in and outta your house. "Damn T im hurt he grinned at me its all good cause i was finna tell you the same thing i don't do good with relationships and you deserve a good man he hugged me and walked me inside the apartment and up the steps. "Thanks Devon for everything no problem Tamar you know im always here for ya.I heard  screams and gun fire in the house I went inside Devon ran inside after me and there laid Shamaka on the floor. "NOOOO !!!! I looked at the shooter he looked familar to me but ran off Sharrie called the ambulance. The ambulance finally came. They put her on a stretcher i couldn't breathe my heart was already shattered but it gotten worse Devon and his friend Devonte helped us outta the building i cried on Devon's shoulder he held me close to him.When the ambulance pulled off me Sharrie Devon and Devonte got in my black Charger Devon decided to drive cause i was to shaken up to drive. We followed it all the way to the hospital Devon parked my car and the three of us ran inside the waiting room.Devon showed up right when the doctor came to us.Are you here for Shamaka We all nodded."She is very lucky if she didnt have her phone in her bra covering up her heart she would of been dead but she did hitt her head hard so were gonna montor her so were gonna keep her over night ."Can we see her follow me we  followed the doctor into her room she was sitting up talking to a fine doctor they both was flirting with each other."Hi mama we came in and Sharrie gave her a big hug i was so glad she was ok but it was weird how the shooter looked at me and ran i think he knew me but from where.

Who is this mysterious shooter? Why did he shoot Shamaka? let keep reading and find out.