Chapter 7 Tamar

I woke up feeling deep pain in my body i cried i cant keep doing this i went to my bathroom and threw up. I really do want a family have a cute boy and a daughter but most importantly have a man that loves me like crazy that is the total opposite of Jamal. I washed up slowly cause i was in to much pain i put on my black leggings with my white Areo long sleeve i put on my white and black Nike. I combed my shoulder length hair down my hair looked real good i loved it i grabed my Louis Vutton purse I even packed my Louis Vutton suit cases cause we need time apart and headed downstairs the house was a mess.I looked over and seen beer, crack still on the table, and some slut still passed out it looked like she wasnt breathing but fuck it i dont care anymore. I walked out the house and got into my Black Charger and drove down to Harlem New York to see my home gurls.Brooklyn New York wasnt far from Harlem an hour on the highway and your there

*******

I pulled up into the projects parking lot and alot of niggas was all outside i got out my car with my purse on my arm i put the alarm on it. "Damn gurl you lookin sexy i turned around and seen Devon he was the king around here and i knew him cause i used to live around here. "Hey i hugged him and damn this nigga smells good i pulled away and noticed hes been working out he saw me looking at him up and down. "Damn you see something you like he said in a sexy voice. I sure do i said to myself hes 6'3 his voice so sexy got my jucies flowing waves in his hair 8 pack on deck he was so mucular and he looked liked Ludacris but with hazel eyes. "Why dont you come see me before you leave i smiled real big he winked at me and walked away. I walked up to the building and seen Shamaka "GURRRLL MY BITCH HOME YALL she ran towards me and jumped on me I hugged her tightly then put her down she was thick like me a big ass booty the right size boobs and we were sexy. "Mama you back i missed you i know gurl where Sharrie ( my other home gurl) shes sleep i went up to her apartment and bust into Sharrie's room was not asleep she was with some fine ass nigga fuckin .She was still the same"GURRRL I MISSED YOU jumped off of him and hugged me Shamaka was laughing so hard she was bending over.Sharrie kissed me on my cheeck her man looked at me and blew me a kiss."Um why dont yall two finish up imma be here for a few weeks we got time to catch up. She got off of me "Ok gurl she went back into the room and closed the door Iaughed and me and Shamaka went back outside .I truely missed being home this is who i am a ghetto gurl from Harlem but a stuck up man from California ughhhh. "So how you been gurl I looked at Shamaka ive never lied to her so i wasnt about to."Its ok me and Jamal aint cut for each other hes a big ass dick at times he also hitts me so i lefted and took my clothes with me im here for a few weeks to really have the courage to get my shit and leave that nigga for good .Well you know your welcomed back anytime baby i smiled and hugged her i got up and dust my booty off imma be back Devon wants me to go see him.Shamaka smiled ok gurl tell me how that goes i got into my car and drove off to the address he gave me.He had a big house that was in the County I pulled up to his driveway and parked my car right next to a top of the line black Lamborghini. I got out my car and walked up to the house and seen his bodyguard. He looked me up and down with lust in his eyes i smiled brightly at him."Hello, sexy you go right on in thanks. I walked in and looked in amazement the house was gorgeous i heard Devon come to the front door with four guys they all looked at me like they wanted me. "Hey Devon hey what sup ma these are my brothes from a notha mother "Jordan, Terry , Jason and , Mark this is my beautiful friend Tamar Harris they gave me the head nod and walked out."So you leaving already? No im staying for a few weeks with my gurls Shamaka and Sharrie he smiled . I took off my Jordans at the door and he grabed my hand we went into the living room and sat on the couch."So how you been with Jamal things ok? No it aint were taking a break i lefted while he was gone this morning hes been hitting me hurting me and them drugs changed him big time its bad. "Well you know i would never hitt on you i smiled he kissed me and i kissed him back and we kissed more roughly this time.He picked me up and carried me to his room he threw me on his bed bed and got on top of me kissing me then he sucked on my neck he took off my shirt and unhooked my bra and started sucking and licking on my boobs i moaned loudly in his ear i got on top of him and gave him love bites all on his neck kissed himdown to his man hood and put it in my mouth and sucked on him real good .He grabed me and threw me on the side of him he took off my jeans and threw them across the room he got up and turned on his speakers and The -Dream Falsetto played loudly he got back on top or me and ate out my p*ssy real good i screamed out his name and my legs started shaking he got top of me and put his member inside of me he went slow and then fast he turned me over i threw it back on him "Damn Ma shiiitt he then grabed my hips and thrust deep and hard inside of me as he was about to reach his climax he pulled out and his cum shot up and landed on my vagina . He laid on top of me and we went right to sleep.

"Ooooh gurll what would Jamal say but what you think is gonna happen next keep reading♥♥♥♥