Chapter 26 Tamar

I woke up and noticed that Maurice was gone I hopped up outta bed and ran around the house looking for him."Sasha ..Maurice baby come here sweetheart!'Looking for him i turned around and seen Maurice Saha was holding him i reached for him but she moved back away from me."What are you doing give me my baby you bitch she laughed you shouldn't talk like that remember i have your son and you don't want Jamal beating you up killing that child inside of you."You see you are so lucky i cant have kids because i never had a period and I'm almost 40 years old i want to have that feeling of a child that kicks in my belly love on them i want it so I'm taking him as my son and you carry that baby and give that child to me as well. "Sasha baby where are you yelled Jamal im up here baby she went downstairs with Maurice on her hip i was crying so hard i couldn't hear over my words."Jamal baby she kissed him on his lips hey Tamar don't you look sexy in them skinny jeans damn gurl he smacked my butt and pushed me against the wall he rubed his hand over my belly he put his fist up but i moved and he hit the wall."Rce bite baby bite he did and she let him go i grabbed his arm and we ran i picked him up and we ran past a lot of rooms. I felted strong arms around my waist and pull me into a dark room Maurice was now crying but i hushed him gently holding him near me."Why do you have to run from me all the time i turned the light on and Jamal was sitting on the bed."Please dont hurt us please for this child sake and my growing child sake, please!! Sasha came into the room she grabbed Maurice from my arms he was crying and so was I . ''Dont hurt him I will do whatever you say dont hurt him and with that, i saw darkness.

******

When i woke up i was naked tied to a bed frame Jamal was sitting next to me watching a movie."About time you woke up baby he kissed me on my lips he grabbed my jaws really tight and i didn't kiss him back."If you reject me in any way i will kill Maurice first than cut your baby out and kill you both you understand me!! "Yes I understand you Jamal a tear rolled down my cheek and he started playing with my body he even took off his pants and jerked his self off."Play with your p*ssy for me darling i wanna see your juices all over your beautiful p*ssy. He untied my arms and i did as he asked me to do then he removed my fingers and entered me roughly he pulled out and bust a big nut on my stomach and he got up off of me he smacked me."Get up bitch and put on your clothes i got up but fell on the ground he smacked my bare butt and he put his dick inside my ass it hurt so bad i was crying he stopped and i fell on the floor i slide on my jeans and put my bra back on and my long sleeve shirt and i fell into a deep sleep wishing Maurice was here.