Chapter 8 Jamal

I came back home feeling tired i went straight upstairs to the room i opened the door and seen Tamar gone I knew that she would be back she probably just needed some space. I took me a quick shower and headed to the trap house.

*****

"Yo man things are crazy Jamal did Sarge tell you about Maurice and his boys how they playin Sarge i nodded"Yea i heard i met up with him the other day he told me whats going on we then heard a big rattle noise we all pulled out our guns and aimed at the door but it was Wilson and  Terell."Yall niggas was finna be dead bruh they shook up with us and took a seat at the table."So tell me somethin i was finna get some head and yall niggas blowin up my damn phone. "Man you need to chill the only reason i didn't kill you yet is because of Wilson cause it would look obvious and i don't need none of your people knockin down my door! 

I aight man chill we aint got time to be arguin. I sat down and looked up at Wilson and Terell so whats new then? Well, we seen John snooping around the warehouse that you and Sarge was meeting at. "Look i don't know this dude like that like hes on North im the East so until you got proof than I'm not finna mess with that mans family nor territory you got me! They both nodded and walked away out of the building Like I was saying but Jamal they could be on to something Sarge did tell you that Maurice playing him."Look if i don't have hard evidence im not finna waste my time on him now do yall fucking understand! If you talk to me about him again with no proof im killin niggas yall got me!! They all nodded and i walked out i hate niggas who start shit i sat im my Black truck and called Tamar.

"Hey you have reached Tamar sorry i couldn't come to the phone right now but leave ya message.I hung up my phone and threw it in the back i rushed home and ran up the steps her Louis Vuitton bags were gone and some of her clothes damn my girl for real left me.