Chapter 6 Maurice

~Maurice Dream~

"So this what you do tryna play the father role and be a drug dealer that shit dont work like that."Look Sarge leave my son outta this leave Tamar outta this as well man im done with this business i got enough money for my family what else do you want!! "Wilson i turned around and seen my homie with my son and Tamar ."Sorry, Maurice but you did this!! "NAW MAN I DIDNT DO SHIT I DIDNT STAND YOU UP MAN.Tamar grabbed my child and made a run for it i shot the lights out to get them out but I got shot and fainted.

"NOOO! I woke up and noticed i was in my room i touched my naked chest i was good i jumped up and went to lil Maurice room he was laying down playing with his binky. I picked him up and hugged him gently "You know lil man imma leave the game for you ok he put his hands on my face and gave me a kiss on my lips. I smiled and took him downstairs today my son was now 8 months he looks handsome like me i put him in his play pin and let him watched Elmo his favorite. I heard the doorbell ring i looked out the window and seen John i opened the door and let him inside ."Whats up man i gave him a handshake he came in and Lil Maurice was smiling hard at his uncle he picked him up and gave him a big hug."Look at you man getting big like us he put him in his playpen and we went into the kitchen to talk.

"So any word about Sarge? Naw man but he does think we playing him i saw him at some warehouse talking to none other than Jamal the toughest cat in the business. "This might sound crazy but i had a dream Wilson is playing both sides he had lil Maurice in his arms with a gurl name Tamar in the other i never heard of her but it was real i feel like somethin finna go down big here in Brooklyn NewYork."Now that you mention that Wilson been hush hush lately just keep an eye on him as well i looked into the living room and seen Lil Rce bouncing in his playpen dancing along with Elmo . "Look Maurice we finna get these dudes i promise yea i know but then in leaving the game for my son sake. He nodded i feel you bruh you sound like a father he chuckled and gave me a handshake. " By lil man, Maurice waved at him i closed the door and locked it as well i picked him up and changed him gave him a bottle but he threw it. So i let him crawl around and play with his toys. I want to give my son a good life i want him to have a long life not die so young because of my actions. So once i put these niggas down im down with the drug life i already got 4million in the bank in Europe but once i move i can spend it with my son and one day hopefully with a woman i fall deep in love with.