Chapter 27 Jamal

Its been two months and my life has been great Tamar has become my sex slave just to keep her and that winny baby Maurice alive but i dont let her see him.With this new territory im loving it more money more gurls shiit the best life to live i was now the boss of things running shit."Jamal i got up and went to see what Sasha wanted she was starting to get on my damn nerves lately.The baby needs more pampers and stuff i looked her up and down "Bitch that aint my responsibility thats not my child fuck him i stormed off who she think she is talkin to me like that. I left the house and went to the trap house i walked in and seen ladies dealing with my money on the second floor my men are taking care of the drugs and the third is my floor i got some of my trusted men on that floor only and of course Terell was on that floor cause he doesn't crack under pressure. "Anything else you need I looked up and seen an older looking guy he looked like Sarge."Whats your name Dequaris Jackson and Sarge was my brother but you got so damn trigger happy that you killed him you bastard.My men put a gun to him i smiled but told them to put it away."You see Mr.Jackson i have the power now so you will listen to me or you will join your brother in the graveyard and dont forget his pretty lil wife all yall layin next to each other that's kinda cute don't you think?."Your going to hell Jamal and i hope you burn from the inside your cold body and outside of your hot head you fucker!!! "I said watch your mouth WELL THEN KILL ME IF YOU DONT LIKE IT BUT WAIT YOU CANT ONLY I AM YOUR KEY ACCESS TO OPEN BANKS AROUND HERE SO I CAN SAY WHAT EVEA I WANT. He stormed outta my office i laughed he such a bitter old man need some p*ssy in his damn life. I sat back and rolled up a big fat joint "Mr. Jamal we got a problem what is it Mike its Devon i heard his plane landed here about a month ago but been looking for you."They cant my whole building is strapped even my ladies so he can fuck off and so should you. I looked out the window and seen another package ready to be looked at i was pleased "Hey baby i turned around and seen Tawanda my sexy new gurlfriend Sasha was the side chick but this gurl right her damn she gave the best head and got good pussy i love it."Whats up love i put my arms around her waist and was smackin on her big ass booty and kissed her mmm she tasted better than weed i never say that but its true she does.

"I was finna get lunch did you want anything baby? Yea bring me back a subway sandwich hunny i smacked her ass again and watched her walk out."She's a beauty Boss indeed she is my man indeed she is.