Chapter 24 Jamal

"Yo Sarge meet me at North Grand Old restaurant i hung up the call with him and noticed I have another call coming in."YOU DONT KNOW ME BUT YOU GOT MY SON AND GURL MAN YOU NEED TO TELL ME WHERE THEY AT!! Yeah, thats not gonna happen you been playing me and Sarge for to damn long man just give up and i might give you Tamar and your som back i laughed into the phone and hung up. When i pulled up to the place i walked in quickly and i seen Wilson and Terell talkin to Sarge."Man the fuck yall two niggas been at? We was tied up but Wilson here told him the plan Sorry Sarge but can't be two head leaders I took out my gun and shot Sarge in his head then i turned to Wilson and shot him in his heart."Come on Terell we got big work to do he nodded and we got in my car and drove off to was Sarge's headquarters.

****

As I was walking through the door my men was already on it killing niggas left and right finally i was in charge the man and i called my homies in California so i can move my larger territory there where I can be more closer to Tamar and Sasha just in case they think of leaving.

"Alright men i want you to go home pack your money only cause tonight were taking my private jet to California to combine territories we then will be better or powerful only one way out of this gang and its death so disrespect me your done they all nodded and we walked out of the building and i set it on fire cause i was now King of the Turf