Chapter 33 Maurice

"Alright boys you ready asked Tawanda we loaded our guns Ok boys follow me. We got out of the truck some men stayed behind to keep look out, "Ok on the first floor is a few women here stacking money second is his 50 men working over night and the third floor is where Jamal is and where Tamar and your son at. We walked inside to the building and tied up the 10 ladies who were working i even grabbed two stacks of money. "Hold it right there we turned around and seen Terell and some other guys We got them Maurice you John Garrett and Tawanda go on I called up back up for them and we was running to the Third floor i walked into Jamals office and i seen a man with Tamar and Maurice he bagged away and i got on my knees and Maurice hugged me tightly "Da i miss you i miss you too son i hugged Tamar and notice her belly was showing Thank you Tamar she smiled at me and kissed me Tawanda stayed with us and John while the other guys went to find Jamal. "Tawanda baby are you ok asked the man yea i am dad i was shocked ."Maurice there is something you should know im your uncle Sarge was your father Jamal knew so that's why he killed Sarge. "How could Sarge be my father and if he was where was he all these years ! Look it's a long story that i will explain at another time but you need to get your gurl and baby outta here.I nodded when we walked to the door to leave there stood Jamal with his guys behind him."You thought it would be that easy to come up in here and take my hard earned shit sorry niggas but it don't work that way."The way i see it is you have two choices One you can get the fuck outta my place or two we fight. I drew out my gun from my back pocket and put it to Jamals head and so did my crew and his crew pointed the guns at mines."Look Jamal you know this isn't your turf its Maurice's so pack yo shit and leave said supposed to be my uncle I looked at Jamal."You wanna play games lets play i shot out the lights and all you seen was fire coming from the guns.John and the old guy took Tamar and Rce Jr and they were able to leave once the generator lights came on it was only a few niggas standing. "You just like your pops never standing down even though you know imma beat yo ass.Nigga fuck you, you dont know me or where im from i pointed my gun at him waiting for him to fuck up and i was gonna blow his shit."You see when you were just a baby i killled yo moms she was so damn fine i really wish you could of met her but she got in the way she didnt back down and join me so i had to get rid of her.Your pops gave you to Jordan which is Sarge's brother and i been lookin for your ass evea since. I clicked my gun and shot his niggas i punched Jamal dead in his face for fuckin up my life i been angry at the wrong person for my whole life."Yo Maurice come on man John and Jordan grabbed me off of him and we ran outta then building in the back ground i heard police we made a run for the truck and headed down the street.