Chapter 19 Maurice

I woke up and seen Tamar asleep she looked so beautiful i kissed her gently on her lips and walked into our walk-in closet I slide on some boxers and my basketball shorts with no shirt. I checked on Lil Maurice he was still asleep i went downstairs and decided to cook breakfast. But i walked into our kitchen me and Tamar left our clothes on the floor i smiled and picked them up putting them in a laundry basket i seen in the corner of the room. I looked in the cabinet and grabbed the pancakes and started cooking those and i put the sausages into another pan and cooked them. It took me a good 20 minutes but it took me five minutes to cook the eggs i made my sons bowl first then Tamar a plate. I went upstairs and heard Tamar taking a shower I walked into my son 's room he was playing with his Elmo doll he looked at me and started smiling all bright and i noticed he's  growing some teeth. "Hey buddy you hungry let's go eat i changed him first and put him in his high tray and gave him his food. While i was at the stove i felted some arms wrap around my waist I turned around and seen Tamar in my long white shirt she looked so damn good i grabbed her and pulled her close to me i teased her mouth a lil bit then kissed her sweetly on her lips." I made breakfast for you it looks good she grabbed her plate and walked into the dining room with me."Hi lil Rce she kissed him on his cheek and Rce was smiling. While we were eating i noticed something wrong like Tamar was hiding something."Baby whats wrong Tamar put down her fork and looked at me "Well last night while you was sleep i went to get something ......what im trying to say is Maurice im pregnant.I looked at Tamar in shocked my gurl pregnant, she sat on my lap i can see the excitement in her eyes about the baby i rubbed her stomach and kissed her."So Lil Rce your gonna be a big brother he looked at us like we were crazy and kept eating me and Tamar fell out laughing and we finished our breakfast.

****

After breakfast, me and John left and went to the trap house."Hey Maurice we got something big coming up said Anthony he showed me the text messages from Sarge and Jamal cell phone conversation."Man, how did you get these? "Well my sister she works for a phone company and was able to get me there phone history.Good work Anthony me and John sat down and read it a lot had to do with Tamar and me. I stood up and walked over to Wilson and Terell who was still tied up "So what this all about i threw him the paper with the text messages on it."Man, i can't explain that like I told you he wants Sarge spot so he's fuckin up erbody who gets in his way. ''Jamal ain't your average drug dealer hes crazy man that's why he moved from California and moved here! I rubbed timples cause i was very upset with what he said."SO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING TO ME WILSON THAT YOUR SO CALLED PARTNER YOU BARELY KNOW HIM YOU NEVER TALK TO HIM ABOUT A PLAN THAT'S BULLSHIT AND YOU KNOW IT!!!

"Im so sick of the damn lies you give me you both are getting on my fucking nerves now tell me what are his plans!! I put my gun to Terell's head i was gonna pull the trigger but Wilson stopped me."OK OK IMMA TALK No man he's gonna kill us if you talk said Terell.."Look man all imma say is watch your back we haven't heard from him in a few days but hes making a plan to get back at you bruh its the truth I promise. "Thank you, Mario, Anthony  and Garrett lets go for a ride.