"Chapter 13 Jamal

Damn it been awhole week and i still havent seen my gurl but fuck her she wanna leave then go right ahead i got bigger problems on my mind. I got a call from Terell "What is it! Well you know Monty in Harlem he hosted a big party at his house and Tamar was there with her gurls i felted stupid of course she would go to her home town to get away from me. "How did you find out? I got people in high places and he hung up i decided to let that bitch have her fun but not for long cause when she gets back imma beat the fuck outta her. I never told her to go to Harlem she knows i hate her hanging there i got up outta bed pissed off and jumped in the shower. After i got out i put on my clothes and headed downstairs i had my maid clean up the house and she did a damn good job.

I called Tamar's phone but this time she answered it."Yo bitch where you at Look i dont need this from you thats why im done with you were done no more of us you sorry excuse of a man i hate you no more can you hurt me when i get time imma finish getting the rest of my stuff and she hung up on me. I threw my phone into the wall all of me wanted to drive to Harlem but imma give it some time cause she gonna be crawlin back to me.

****

I went to the trap house and seen Wilson and Terell talkin to jason. "What else your people see well she was with some gurls but John and Maurice was there as well I felted blood boiling i stormed out and slammed my car door and hit the highway this bitch finna get it.