Tony's New Intern

For a while my life has been great. I go to the Tower most days and spend time with Tony and the rest of the Avengers. But like a weird man selling tacos once said, “Life is an endless series of train-wrecks with only brief, commercial-like breaks of happiness." So I guess we had to get back to the show. When I went to the Tower I saw Tony hanging out with another kid. “Peter! Hey I want you to meet someone, this is Tyler.” I waved but he paid me no attention. “He is my new intern, he even goes to your school!” I smile and nod looking at Tyler but he was engrossed in his phone.

After a month past I felt like an outsider. Tony went to pick up Tyler in his car with two seats. Tyler came over for movie night and all the Avengers listened to him like he was God. The person I see as my father figure totally stopped hanging out with me. And if you thought that was terrible well you wouldn't believe what else had happened.

About five days after the month May got into a car crash while I was in school. So I left school early to go visit her but when I got there it was too late. They let me in the room where she laid, and her hands we're ice cold. The hands that used to hold my to warm me up were cold. I sat in the hospital just crying not being able to move yet.

When I went back to school the next week I saw Ned and MJ hanging out with Tyler. I went up to them but they barely acknowledged me. No one talked to me anymore I had no one. But I still tried to stay positive to keep my chin up because thing could be worse.

That following week Tony came over to my apartment and I was packing up all my stuff. “I can't believe you Peter!” He sounded pissed and when I turned to him he slapped me. “I never thought you would do such a thing!” I looked at him for an explanation but that only made him angrier. “Why would you pick in Tyler just because he's there more often than you!” I flinched and he stepped closer to me, “your not welcome to the Tower anymore. We don't like bullies.”
That was my breaking point the man I loved like a dad told me never to talk to him again. So I finished packing my things which fit into two backpacks and put on my old suit. Then I dropped the other at the Tower and everyone I saw glared at me. Even Steve, and he once said I could be the best out of them! I was so mad I just dropped it on the floor and jumped out the nearest window. Swinging away from the place I used to think of as my second home.

It was three weeks since I started living on the streets. I was broken and bruised. I have not had any money so food is a rare thing for me. But Spider-man is the the man hero of the city anymore. Golden Boy has taken Peters place in their hearts.

It's been three months since my life turned to hell and I decided that no one need me anymore. No need for Peter Parker's weird personality and Spider-man's heroic deeds. So that's why Peter ended up on a high up roof. Be had his mask in his pocket and his sweatshirt on. “Bye Dad.” With that Peter jumped and for once didn't swing into the night.

Sorry that its really short.  I just had the idea, so yeah...
Anyway if someone in the comment explain the spider verse to me in a simple way that would be appreciated. You see someone asked for a one shot and I know barely anything on it. So I would really appreciate it.

~Meowt