Merry Christmas!

Peter swung into the Tower smiling at the Christmas tree he put up on December 2. “MERRY CHRISTMAS!” Clint jumped down from the vents and Peter shot a web at him. The grown man was stuck upside down by his foot. Peter dropped the bag of gifts by the Christmas tree then went to go get the rest of the Avengers.

When everyone got on the couches they decided to start Secret Santa. “Oh, can I go first?” Peter got up and went over to Steve, “so I had Mr. Rodgers, here you go!”

Steve opened the box and looked up at Peter, “how did you find this?” Peter smiled at his awe. “Well I had to pull a few strings but it all worked out. And Tony helped a tiny bit.” Steve showed everyone his old drawing book with a new set of drawing utensils. “Thanks, Pete…” Steve got up and picked up his gift. “Well, I had Thor.” Thor smiled when he was handed a gift. He opened it to a phone that could be answered anywhere and a 30 pack of pop tarts. “Thank you, Steven.”

“I had Banner!” He handed Bruce a huge box that made Bruce stumble at the weight. Bruce opened it to see a weird contraption. “What?” Thor smiled, “that is medical equipment far past your planets. I will have someone teach you and then you can help without being the Hulk.” Bruce was speechless, “th-thanks Thor… that means a lot…”

Bruce cleared his voice and smiled, “I got Nat…” she picked up her gift and examined the box. “What is it?” Nat raised an eyebrow. “Well open it.” She opened a new suit with a hood. “This one can camouflage.” She gives him a hug and picks up her gift. “I got Sam.” She smiles and Sam looks nervous. He gets the box and carefully opens it. “A new drone? Thanks so much!”

“I got Buck here you go.” Bucky caught the gift and opened it to see a thing of movies he has never seen. “Thanks, Sam. I got you, T'Challa.” They did the greeting to each other and he grabbed his gift. “This is something to get your sister off you back.” They smile at each other and T'Challa grabbed the gift he got someone. “So I have Clint. This is a bow which transforms from a wristwatch. And a wallet which can transform into arrows and a backpack for the arrows.” Clint just sat there stunned.

“Thanks… wow… I got Wanda. This is a scrapbook of you and Piedro growing up. And a necklace of a lightning bolt.” Scarlet Witch had tears in her eyes and hugged him. “Tony may have helped…” She hugged him then grabbed her gift giving it to Vision.

“A cookbook…” they shared a look and Tony cleared his voice making Wanda blush. “Well, I got Mister Scott.” Ant-Man picked up the gift and opened it to see tickets to Disney World. “Oh my GOD thank you! Cassie has always wanted to go!” He did a happy dance then walked over to Tony.

“Well, I got you!” He threw his arm over Tony. “Here you go!” Tony opened the gift and looked at him to make sure he wasn't joking. “How did you get Dr. Pym to let you?” Scott smiled, “as long as it stays with the Avengers it is a-okay!” Tony smiled and walked over to Peter.

“Okay, Pete here is yours.” Everyone smiled over at Peter. “Thanks, Mr. Stark!” He opened it the see a t-shirt with the Avengers logo and two paper packets. “Wha-” Peter started to cry as he looked at the papers. “You want me as an Avenger?” Tony laughed, “there's more. But you don't have to if you don't wanna.” Peter looked at the second gift and run into Tony's arms. “Of course I wanna be your son! thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!” They all got into a group hug with Peter in the middle.

“Wait I have a second part to my gift!” Nat looked at Bruce as they parted from the group hug. “Will you marry me.” Nat pulled Bruce from his knees and kissed him answering his question. “Let's celebrate and watch a movie!” They all cheered and gathered onto the couches and started up Wonder Women. “Cap she is kinda like you.” They all laughed and just hung out spending Christmas as a family.

Okay so I know it is short but I wanted to do something for Christmas before the day ended. And that is all I got! So here is the last gift I will give you for Christmas! Hope you all had a great day!
~Meowt