Tony's New Intern pt 2

Dr. Strange was having a pretty normal day, no one tried to take over the world so far. But while he was looking out the window he someone fall from the roof. Stephen opened the window and his cloak flew out to catch the young boy. The cloak brought him inside and Strange looked over him. “He looks fine no in-” He cut himself off when he found the mask in the boys pocket.

“Wong!” The man came running over and looked at Strange. “Yes?” Stephen looked over the boy once more. “What do we know about the Spider-ling?” Wong teleported off and Strange teleported them to a bed in the hospital for the young hero. But he left the portal open for Wong. “Strange it looks like we only have his powers and what he's done.” They both looked at the boy. “I'm a little confused is that him?” Wong got a nod from Strange. “Why is he here?” Stephen explained what he saw and the both sat in silence. “I'm going to go find Christine.” Wong stayed next to the boy while he slept.

When they came back Christine gasped, “that's Peter.” They both looked at her for an explanation. “He was in here a while ago. His last family member died. He went missing a little bit ago and when we called his last emergency contact, he said that was a good thing.” Strange was angry, beyond angry. After learning about all of these things he realized that there were many people just like him. People who acted like they were better than you. “Who?” Christine could feel the hate coming off of Strange, “Tony Stark.”

“How did you find him?” Strange looked at her, “he jumped from the roof. I have a feeling that the instant stop knocked him out.” She nodded. “I think I'm going to hook him up to the machine to see his heart rate.” Strange looked at the boy, he was under feed and bags under his eyes. “I think we need to set him up with food to.” Christine nodded, “Strange what do we say to the other doctors?” Strange frowned, “nothing. We keep this on the down low… I'll bring him to the Sanctum Sanctorum. I know how to take care of him.” She nodded and Strange teleported them back to Sanctum.

It took two hours before the kid woke up. Strange figured it was because of the little food his body had gotten. “Where am I?” He looked around and when he spotted me his eyes widened. “You are safe Peter. I am Dr. Strange, I saved you from hitting the ground. I'm sorry about your Aunt, and no one knows you identity.” Strange could see the battle between whether or not that was a good thing. “Your a brave man,” he seemed to brighten at those words. “I was wondering if you wanted to work with me? I believe you have yet to finish schooling?” He nodded. “I don't know Dr. Strange, bad things happen to people around me…” Peter started to tear up and the cloak draped itself around him. Peter made a small nod saying he will and cuddled into the cloak.

Peter was swinging around when his web was snapped and he fell with a thud. He sees the ‘Golden Boy’, thats fans started calling him, standing there smirking. He has a Gold mask that covers around his eyes like one of the clique robber ones. His outfit was mainly black with gold tendrils wrapping from the neck down. His skin looked almost white in the moonlight and for a moment I didn't say anything.

“Wow, don't tell me you wanted me to fall for you?” Goldie looked disgusted and I smirk at my victory. “Well Goldie you wanted me to drop by so I did, now what do want?” He rolled his eyes and made gagging sounds, “your so annoying bug!” I huffed, “arachnid actually…” He smacked his head, “Oh my god I don't know who's worse you or Deadpool.” But then he smirked, “but I'm kind of surprised you still joke around. I mean you already tried to kill yourself. Isn't that right?” I froze up and suddenly realize that he immobilized me. “What-” He shushed me and suddenly I could talk, “don't get in my way. I am the real hero!” Then he was off and a couple minutes later I could move. So I headed back to my home.

It was maybe 7 months the next time Peter say Tony. He had been staying with Strange and still going out as Spider-Man. Strange continued Peter’s education but Peter soon past Stephen in knowledge. But Peter could easily become a doctor with the knowledge he had. So Strange set him up for a college but talked to the people so he only had to take the test for it. Peter was nervous but happy that he could do a job that also helped people. Strange and Christine acted kind of like Pepper and Tony used to, that at first made Peter sad but he is slowly getting past that.Peter got his doctor's degree and started out as nurse. Christine and him worked well together and soon they were the strongest team at the hospital.