Spidey's Graduation

Peter adjusted the cap of the hundredth time sitting next to all of his classmates. A death grip on his graduation papers as he pulled the cap down a tiny bit. Peter's smile was genuine but a little sadness was in his eyes since now no one other than Ned's mom was here that he knew. But even then she was here for Ned not Peter. And May- May wasn't around anymore to see this.
Nerves were eating at him and he almost missed his introduction. "Now the kid who is at the top of his class will say a few words. Peter Parker please come to the stage." Taking a deep breath he moved through the isle to the platform.

Teachers smiled at him but he could feel the glares of some of his classmates.
"Hi~," His voice broke causing his face to go red as he cleared it before starting again.

"Um, hi… um wh-when I was asked to do a speech I turned it down without a second thought. I mean who'd want a kid who doesn't go to games or really participates in school festivities. Someone who has like two friends. But as you can tell since I'm standing right here, I said yes after a few days.

Because high school is the last time to be a kid. And you have to take every opportunity. Honestly I didn't know what to say. But I thought about it and I think the most important thing, in anything you do. Is always trying your hardest, because even if you try your hardest and it's not as good as you'd hoped, you still have that sense of not letting yourself down.

Because whatever comes our way. Whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are. Whether it's staying here in New York just getting a job. Going to college or going into the army. I believe there's a hero in all of us. It keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride. This year has been hard with all of the crime and villains raining fire on our home. We've lost friends and family members," Peter's voice broke but he continued.

"But we've survived, and that's pretty amazing. I mean we survived about 13 years in school a place where anything can happen. And if we survived this we can do anything. Watch out Avengers a new generation if heroes is coming your way." People clapped and Peter cleared his throat going back up to the mic.

"Now classmates please move your tassel to the other side. Congratulations we've won, one of the many battles we'll face." People threw their hats up into the air but Peter kept his in his hand. He just stared at it with a small smile as tears fell from his eyes.

Everyone broke off in search for families. Peter looked and saw MJ teasing her younger brother. And Ned was taking a picture with his Grandma. Both of them were having a moment so Peter just headed to the exit. Only stopping when his name was called, well a nickname.

"Underoos!" Peter turns around fast only to feel arms wrap around him in a hug. Tony is hugging Peter while the rest of the Avengers stand behind the pair. Once Tony backed off Pepper gave the boy in a hug.

"That was a great speech kid." Steve put a hand on Peter's shoulder. Peter's face went red as Pepper let him go.

Thor chuckled loudly, "I'll be sure to watch out for you son of Stark." Peter's face somehow got even redder.

"I thought you guys couldn't make it." Peter said with a small smile. Pepper looked at Tony, "let's just say not every mission is that important."

Peter looked around to see everyone staring at the group. He spotted Ned, his mouth and eyes were wide open.

"Ummm dad this is my best friend Ned…"

Tony turned to the boy and smiled, "Peter talks about you a lot." Ned just stood there amazed.

"Oh and this is MJ," Peter pointed to the tall girl standing by Ned. All of the Avengers eyes widen at the her bored expression.

Clint moved backwards from the intensity but then MJ saw Mom- I mean Pepper.

"Oh my god you Pepper Potts!!!! I'm a huge fan."

Pepper walked up to MJ and pulled her into a hug, "I'm a fan of you. Peter talks about you all the time, you have guts. We need someone like you working by my side."

Everyone's eyes widen even more, Peter even when MJ squealed and hugged Pepper happily. "Really?!?“

"Of course! And Ned there is a tech support job open if you ever want it. Not everyone can hack Stark suits." Mom winks at Ned making him squeal.

"Petey never shuts up about his friends at home," Tony laughs.

"What the FuCk did you just call Parker Petey! Why are the Avengers at our graduation?"

Just then a scream echoed through the crowd, it was girlish but it still sounded like a man. It sounded really familiar-
"Petey-Pie!!!!! Baby Boy!!!!  I'm sooo Proud!“ Deadpool tackles me making both of us fall to the ground. He was in normal clothes and littering my face with kisses as he hugged me.

"I watched from the building over there but I think I broke my leg falling. I mean I think it's almost healed." Deadpool continued talking between every kiss.

"Wade get off of him." Tony rolled his eyes but he couldn't lose the smile. Wade rolled off of me then sat up. Then he got up and walked over to Flash.

"I know people love your story ark where you redeem yourself but if you touch my Baby boy again your story ends. Your story will end right-" Wade towered over Flash but soon Peter was between them.

"Wilson no killing okay, ever." Peter turned to Flash, "sorry about that… " Peter then turned to his friends plus Flash, "everyone meet my boyfriend Wade."

Everyone's mouths dropped at the towering figure. Scars littered all over him but that didn't seem to bother Peter as he gripped his hand.

"Man of Spiders shall we head back to the Tower of Us to have a feast!?!" Peter froze as everyone hears the nickname. Peter looked over at MJ you muttered, "I knew it."

He relaxes and looks at Flash who has a look of confusion on his face. But soon a small smirk replaces it. "Makes sense…. "

"Flash!" A black haired girl walks up, "ooh is this Parker?" She asks as she looks at Peter and Flash goes red, "hi I'm Sha Shan Flash's girlfriend. Nice to meet all of you."

"Let's go Eugene!" She pulls him away and everyone watches for a moment.

"Tower?" Tony asks. Peter nods and Wade grabs his hand. "Race you guys!"

"Bye MJ and Ned!" Peter yells before Wade teleports the two of them away.

Okay honestly that has been sitting since school ended. I just couldn't figure out what to do after Wade threatened Flash... So I finished it and called it good enough. Sorry...
~Meowt