Tony's Weak Spots Pt2

I woke up to my spider sense going off. I hear Harley call me and what sounds like a jet around me. There are men's voices yelling in gibberish and honestly I was too tired to move. I feel hands on me and my eyes shot open, looking around I see the Germans. I try and see Harley and notice him in the arms of Mister Stark. Harley was bleeding badly from his stomach and my own stomach flipped.

Shaking the guys off of my sleepiness hits me hard and I realize that the bullet from my leg was also drugged. I stand and notice blood coming from my shoulder, okay maybe not my leg. I try and get out of the group of guys but stop shortly when I notice that Harley and Mister Stark are gone.

I feel myself get dizzy and try to steady myself, but it was failing and I collapsed. Arms grab me but I focus on trying to hear the Iron Man suit. But the sound of engines are gone. At least Harley's okay... I think.

I wake up in a different room than before but the needle and better handcuffs were still there. I try to break them but once again my strength and good senses were gone. I groan and lean my head back until it hits the wall. Noticing that my wounds were patched and cleaned up made me uneasy.

Soon a woman comes in smiles at me, "Hallo Peter." Her accent was strong and her poster was tall, confident, and powerful. She reminded me of Pepper, but not a redhead. She had sleek brown hair and slim glasses on the bridge of her nose. "My English is not as good as I want it to be." She sounded so nice and warm almost making me relax, but I couldn't for some reason.

"What is the last thing you remember?" I rack my brain but the last thing I remember is Harley telling me about his mom. She crouched down and incurred me, "sorry about the boys. They don't understand how to treat my guests." I frowned, "guests?" She nodded and tilted her head, "You and your friend Harley... I am so sorry that you guys aren't together. He got caught in the crossfire and is getting worked on as we speak."

I reach to unplug the needle but she catches my hand. "Sorry but do you know how badly you are hurt. As soon as you undo that you will most likely die from all the blood loss and pain." I nod her reasoning making sense. "So Peter what is the last thing you remember?"

"Um... me and Harley in the woods talking... and shouting." She nodded and frowned, making me feel like I did something wrong. "Sorry..." she smiled and held my hand gently, "it is all fine Peter. I need to go talk to the doctors please stay here." She got up and ruffled my hair then exited the room. The door slammed making me jump at how heavy it sounded.

I rest my hands on my legs but I felt something hard, I look at my pocket and smile at what I found. Inside of it was the radio Harley had found. Testing it I hear the buzz and hit the talk button. "Hello?" I whisper suddenly scared of what I might hear. "Peter is that you?" I hear an old voice ask and nod. But then realize they can't see me, "Yes ... who is this?"

"Okay kid it's Rhodey, the Avengers had some trouble and they couldn't find you. We are getting the coordinates right now and will be there soon. Are you okay?"

I tear up, "they said if I unplug myself from this liquid I'll die from pain and blood loss." "Who did? They are the bad guys don't worry, they are probably lying." I sniffle and look at all my bandages which were partially covered by Harley's red jacket, "I don't think so...."

Suddenly the door opens and a man comes in. When he sees the device he smiles at me like I told a joke. "Peter, What do you have there?" This guy was clearly American and had sandy blonde hair. "Can I see it?" I clench my hand around it and shake my head. He nods understandingly and sits down across from me. "How about we go see Harley okay?" I nod fast and try to stand up only to stumble. He takes my arm and helps me move to the door also bringing the stand with the bag of liquid in it.