Sickness Part 4

The plane landed and Steve got out going over to the King, princess, and Bucky. "Your Highness."

"Ah, Captain I hope your trip was safe. You never told exactly what you needed."

"Peter?"

"Shuri!"

Peter and Shuri hugged each other and T'Challa looked at his sister weirdly.

"You look like shit Peter!"

"Well-" Peter went into a coughing fit as Steve rushed over. Peter's legs collapsed and Steve caught him before he hit the ground.

"I thought you said that this wouldn't happen often," Steve muttered before picking Peter off the ground and turning to the King.

"Do you think you could take a look at him? He's done this three times but he was very determined to come here." Shuri looked worried and asked Steve to follow her to the labs.

"He was very sick a couple days ago but all of a sudden he was fine."

"Was he out as Spider-Man at all?"

Steve looked around not sure what he should say, "Well the day before he said he was 'fine' he battled Venom."

"What? And you let him battle when he was sick!"

"Well, he didn't give us much of a choice. But after he disappeared with Venom attached to him, he didn't show himself until this morning when he wanted to come here. But he gave Venom a host that would work for SHIELD. He hasn't answered Tony whatsoever, Tony has been losing his mind."

"That would explain why he hasn't talked to me in a while... does Ned know anything?"

"Who's Ned?"

"Never mind..."

Shuri put Peter up on a table running a bunch of tests that made Steve's head spin. She face became more and more confused as she looked through the results. She touched one of her beads tapping her foot looking for anything new.

"What is wrong with him?"

"The Venom from the spider bite is destroying him but then it starts to heal him afterward."

"So What your saying is that..."

"His powers aren't gonna work anytime soon."

"Could you-"

Suddenly Peter sits up and takes in his surrounding. "Hey, Shuri you're just the person I wanted to see!"

Peter looks at Captain America finally noticing the worried face directed towards him. "What?"

"Peter your powers... they aren't working are they?"

Peter looked at Steve his eyes started to water, "that's why I came here..." There was an awkward silence until Steve figured out that Peter wanted to talk to Shuri alone. "I think I'll go talk to Bucky..."

Shuri noticed what he was doing and walked closer to Peter. "What did you want to talk about?"

"I don't want to give up Spider-Man... I designed a suit and needed a little help with the materials. I don't want to make May buy this for me..."

"Of course we can build it here! I can even add a little bit more to it! Instead of the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man, you could be the Amazing Spider-Man!" Peter smiled at her as she continued thinking of ways to help Peter. She stopped and looked at him, "We don't have any time to waste!"

They worked throughout the night and in the morning Shuri could tell Peter was getting worse. "Are you sure that you want to continue?" He nodded carefully making a web shooter. "Have you talked to Tony recently?"

Peter froze looking from his work, "We don't talk anymore..." he wouldn't meet Shuri's eyes.

"Why not?"

He started shaking and Shuri realized he was crying. "Hey it's okay, don't cry Peter."

"He only uses me for Spider-Man. If I never was him we would've never met. No one likes Penis Parker..."

"That is NoT true!"

"Without Spider-Man I'm nothing Shuri! And now my powers are gone and I'm just a nerd who never did anything right! The best thing I did was let my dad experiment with me so he could figure stuff out. But then he died because of me anyway!"

Shuri stood there dumbstruck, she never knew how Peter got his powers. "What do you mean to experiment with you."

"How else was he supposed to figure out if his Spiders worked!" Peter was sobbed and Shuri held his shaking form. Soon the sobbing turn to coughing then turned into wheezing. The boy could barely breathe so Shuri moved him over to a table clearing it off, then she set him on it. She hooked him up and Peter laid there calmly, his eyes were closed.

Shuri ran a test and went over ideas of what could help him. An idea came to her and she stabilized Peter putting him into a coma like a state then ran off looking for Steve.

When she found Steve he was with T'Challa and Bucky, who was all better from the Hydra crap. "Steve we need to go to America! Like right now Peter needs to talk with Tony like yesterday! At first, I think the sickness came from the spider bite but I think it is feeding off his hatred towards Tony!" Steve raised an eyebrow but Shuri didn't give him a chance before she started pulling him towards the lab.

Steve carried Peter to the jet as Shuri got Peter's armor which transformed from a watch that worked like a normal one. In the jet, Shuri stabilized Peter once more knowing that he would try and get out of this.

"Why do you think this will help?"

"After fixing his mental health, then maybe his body will think he is actually worth saving."

"He doesn't think that he's worth it?"

"He thinks that Spider-Man is the only reason he's loved. He doesn't think Peter is important..."

"That's why he got pissed saying that without Spider-Man we never would've met. And we wouldn't care about him if he wasn't."

Shuri felt saddened at Peter's thoughts, "do you know why he started thinking like this?"

"No, all I can think of is that we had a fight against Venom, Doc Oc, and Vulture. He was very sick and delusional so Tony didn't want him to fight. But he came anyway... his fighting was sloppy and he couldn't stand up to long. Then Venom got a hold of him and left his host for Peter. Then he finished the fight using Venom then he swung away from the scene. We haven't had contact with him until yesterday morning when he came to me wanting to come here. He had so many coughing fits on the way here..."

Shuri just looked at Peter he looked so weak and innocent just laying there. "Peter wanted help making a suit so he could still help. I made it out of Vibranium to make sure he didn't get hurt helping out."

"I know Tony will very happy for that, thank you."

"I've known Peter since the whole Accords thing and he was always so cheerful. He looked up to Tony and would take a bullet for that man."

"Well not anymore."

"I don't know maybe he still would..."

"What do you mean?"

"I have a plan." The two looks at Peter, "let's just hope it works."

Wow... Hi, its been a long day and I swear if murdering people wasn't illegal a few people would be dead. I just wanna- urgh! Well, I hope your day will be better than mine! Thanks for reading!
~Meowt