Sickness Finally

New York

Peter woke up in his room at the Tower and instantly he freaked out. Trying to get up and get out fast his legs twisted in the blanket and he fell to the ground with a loud thud. His vision swam and his stomach lurched. He saw Tony rush into the room handing him a bucket which he greatly accepted. Everything spun as he saw Tony come closer. "Hey, Bud. I've had Friday scan you, it's very important to clear your mind right now." Peter started to laugh at the irony but it turned into a coughing fit.

"Yeah, that's not gonna happen." Tony looked at the sickened boy who was just trying to keep a smile on his face. "Your questions?" Peter asked Tony smiled at the young hero, "yeah why have you been avoiding me?"

"Next question."

"What?"

"Save it for later Mr. Stark, I don't want to talk about it."

"Fine, Agent Venom."

"Flash, a friend I've known for a long time."

"Why talk to him but not me?"

Peter rolled his eyes, "Had to give him a pep talk, you guys aren't the most approachable people in the world."

"Why him?"

"He's got potential... knows all my moves."

"Why go to Wakanda?"

"Needed material, MJ said I could be a hero without powers and I listened."

"No powers?"

"Next question," Peter said his eyes getting teary.

"No Peter I can't help you if you don't talk to me!"

"I don't want TO."

"WHY!"

Peter looked at Tony tears falling from his eyes, "I lost it ALL Mr. Stark! I'm a LOSER! SOMEONE WHO'S ONLY GOOD FOR SPIDER-MAN!" Pulling his knees closer to him Tony pulled him into a hug.

"You're more than just a spandex suit."

"Then why do you only ever talk to me about Spider-Man?" Tony's eyes widened.

"Is this why you haven't talked to me lately?"

Peter's eyes widened and he nodded.

"Oh, Peter! You're so stupid! You're my son who isn't related by blood. I love you!"

Peter looked at Tony hugging him even closer than before.

"Thank you, Dad." Tony looked at the boy who slowly started to fall asleep. Peter slumped over and little snores exiting his mouth.

After tucking Peter into bed Tony went into the living room where Steve, Shuri, and Bucky were talking.

"How is he?" Shuri asked standing up to meet Tony's eye level. "I don't know... He is sleeping, he told me what happened."

"He's got to get it in his head that he's loved with and without the suit. That's why he wanted to make the suit... he wants to be important to you."

Tony frowned and went to sit next to Steve, who put an arm around him.

"I want to help him."

"You just need to be there for him."

"I'll always be there for him."

"The Avenger's won't leave this boy to be alone," Steve said sitting up straighter.

Time Skip

When Peter woke up he instantly smelt the build-up of snot in his nose. He tried to move but he could feel every single string that made up the sheet. His eyes cracked open only to be overloaded by his surroundings. He screamed but then his ears burned at the sound. Tears streamed down his face and he curled tighter into a ball. He could hear footsteps getting closer and everything was too much. The door slammed open and Peter moved away from the sound.

"Shit, it's all coming back to him at once!" Peter hissed at Shuri's loud voice.

"What's wrong with him?" Steve asked quieter than Shuri, but still too loud.

"Sensory overload," Tony spoke almost silent which Peter appreciated. "Everyone out, Friday lower the lights and shut the all blind on the way to the room." Tony went over to the boy, "sorry kid." He picked Peter up and the boy whined but didn't move whatsoever.

Tony set Peter into the isolated room and slowly left him so he could get better. Sighing, Tony thanked the gods that Peter wasn't hurt.

When Peter got up for the second time everyone was either asleep or not in the Tower. What Peter didn't know was that Tony was woken up by Friday as soon as he stepped out of the room. Peter took the elevator up to the top floor then went up to the roof. Taking a deep breath Peter sat on the edge, no fear in his stomach. His entire being felt a hundred times lighter, and when he heard someone walk on the roof he didn't feel like running. Tony came and sat next to Peter looking at the boy who seemed at peace.

"You okay Pete?" Peter chuckled and took his eyes off the stars.

"Yeah, I feel great... I didn't do anything too stupid did I?" Tony laughed at the boy.

"Well other than ignoring me no. I mean calling me Dad is something I can live with."

Peter went bright red, "Oh my God! Sorry, Mr. Stark! I didn't mean to! Really!"

"Hey, shush," Tony pulled Peter into a hug and smirked at the boy's red face. "It would be great to have a kid like you. I'm lucky Pete." Peter got out of Tony's arms, "Really? So could I call you Dad?" Tony just nods and Peter stands up cheering. He does a backflip off the side of the build whooping and screaming. Tony looks over the edge as he sees Peter falling. Last second Peter catches himself and swings over to the side of the building. He starts to climb it and starts laughing even more. When he gets back up he looks at Tony, "Did you see that! I'm Spider-Man again!" Tony laughs at the boy then freezes, "Wait you didn't know you could do that!"

"Dad, being Spider-Man is just a leap of faith."

Epilogue

3 yrs later

"Flash come on!" Peter whined doing the Wakanda symbol so that his mask went on. "We'll be late!" Peter heard the boy moan. "Jesus Peter give me a second."

The boys swung over to the press conference, racing along the way. Peter got there first with Flash right behind him. They walked up to Happy who was waiting on the balcony. "You're cutting it, real close boys." Peter looked at Flash who laughed, "It's called being fashionably late Happy." The man rolled his eyes and opened the door for the two.

When they entered the door they were blinded by flashing lights. "I would like you all to meet the two newest Avengers!" Tony smiled and Peter walked closer to his dad. Waving at the crowd Tony gave the signal and Flash told Venom to back off and everyone gasped at how young he was. Peter did the Wakanda symbol, his mask coming off his face more people were surprised to see the adopted son of Tony Stark.

Joy in his features Peter looked at the crowd, "I am Spider-Man!" Some laughed and Peter turned to Tony. Forgetting about the mic he says, "I've always wanted to do that."

Wow only took 5 parts... and honestly, some ties didn't get wrapped up but oh well. Hope you all enjoyed it!

~Meowt