Action Figure Murder Finally

John’s POV
Suddenly Sherlock was talking my ear off, “John get out of there Merlin needs you! Peter is headed his way already I need you to get over there as well! I was wrong okay! I was fucking wrong! I’m never wrong but I was and Merlin’s in danger! It is Morgause! She is the one!”

I swiftly stand up and almost fall back down when the ground shakes. “Where is he?” Everyone around me looked at me, “Do you think Morgause and Sherrinford are alright?” Arthur’s voice is quiet compared to the pounding blood in my ears. “I’ll lead you! Please hurry! These tremors I’ve felt them before, it’s Merlin.” I run towards the door and notice that they all follow me.

I could hear Merlin before I saw him and soon Arthur is bolting forwards to where Merlin was standing. Merlin’s eyes were solid gold and he was crying, shouting, screaming. Morgana sees her sister a few feet from him and she was struggling to get up. Merlin takes a deep breath his screams stopping and shouts, “onliðian,”

A wave of calm hits all of us and I notice Peter’s in his suit but he falls to the ground limply. Well he almost falls to the ground but an invisible force slowly lays him down. “Bedyrne ús! Astýre ús þanonweard!” Suddenly everyone and I mean everyone is at the compound even the Camelotians.

Merlin as soon as we get there Morgause is wrapped in chains and his strong voice rasps, “Weorc untoworpenlic!” With that he starts to fall but Arthur catches him. We see all the Avengers rush into the room going to Peter. Sherlock rushes over and when he sees Merlin in Arthur’s arms he growls.

“You! Get your hands off of him!” Sherlock pulls Merlin into his arms and shoots Arthur a dirty look. I sigh at his antics and help Sherlock place Merlin next to Peter. I check both of their vitals and notice how Peter had one. An extremely slow one but it was still there.

I check Merlin and smile at his heartbeat, “they both still have heartbeats.” Everyone breathes a sigh of relief and our small victory is cut short but Morgana. “What the hell is going on?!? Why is my sister in chains?” Taking a deep breath we all turn to the group of legends.

“You know of the Action Figure Murderer?” They all nod at Steve’s words. “Well-“ I’m cut off by Sherlock. “Your sister is responsible for all of them, all we need is… Wanda?” Wanda looked scared by Morgause and Sherlock smiled. “My sister! A murderer! Your insane!” Morgana shouted but Leon held her back.

“I’m sorry, I know this is hard to hear.” I say taking a step towards Morgana. She backed up and pointed at Merlin, “he could’ve done it! Look at everything he did already!” Suddenly Tony stood up and marched in front of her.

“You are wrong! Your sister has put Peter, my kid, in a magic induced coma! She tried to kill him! NOw I don’t know much about Merlin but I know he cared for Peter! So don’t you dare say that he’s the killer! He only arrived in America this week!” All the legends looked like they had been slapped by Tony’s words.

At that everyone quieted down and watched as Steve and Bucky hauld Morgause away. Morgana sniffled and clung onto Leon as he stood tall. I have to say the legends still acted important even if they didn’t mean to. However they waited for Merlin to wake up and explain.

Merlin’s POV
My head pounded unused to all the magic I had used. It was nice… it’s not everyday you get to let it flow. Then it hit me… Peter! I shot up making a few people jump but I made no attention to them. I looked to my side seeing Peter laying there calmly. I take off his mask and think of any spell that could reverse it.

She had used a spell I had never heard of and yet I knew what it meant, “Capture this moment with Death…” Sherlock looked at me in relief, “took you long enough.” I smile but everyone could see through it. “I don’t know how to reverse it,” I whispered. Sherlock rolled his eyes, “well then free Peter. Just say something with your soul. I mean Aren’t you the embodiment of magic? Surely you could make it up.”