Spider Verse(ish)

I want you all to know that I have never read or watched anything about the Spider-verse. Well other than who the people were and all that… So I want you all to know that I’m sorry if it isn’t right. I tried and just made it like how I think it could work. So sorry if you have it... but please try to enjoy it! Plus I tried to add my own Spidey as the main character… he’s basically MCU version but with my own thoughts. Anyway, I was asked to do this a while ago but I didn't like how it turned out… so I sat on the idea then rewrote it... Sorry, imspidey150521

I was sitting in class when I saw it. A boy dressed in black and red swinging through the city. Was Venom back? I raised my hand, “can I go to the bathroom?” The teacher rolled his eyes, “Don’t miss the bus to the field trip Mr. Parker” I looked around embarrassed but the teacher just smiled and nodded me along.

Slipping on the costume I climbed on top of the school to try and find the spider. I listened for anything and when is Spidey-sense went off I turned to see many people dressed in spider-themed outfits. “You’re Peter right?” I took a step back in surprise at how many there were, “How? What? Who- who are you, people?” supposed cool metal arms scoffed at my innocence. “Are you sure we can’t let this universe burn. He is a wimp!” A girl in white with a hoodie shook her head certain I’m Gwen Stacy!” I smiled at the girl who could most likely kick my ass. “Who are you guys?”

“I’m Miles Morales also known as Spider-Man!”

“Peter Parker also Spider-Man.”

“Cindy Moon is known as Silk.”

“Jessica Drew, Spider-Women.”

“Peter known as the Superior Spider-Man.”

“Ben Reilly was known as Spider-Man.”

“Kaine, Scarlet Spider.”

“Ashley Barton, Spider-Bitch.”

“Peter, Spider-Man Noir.”

“And I’m Mayday Parker also known as Spider-Girl! It’s nice to meet you!”

“Wow and I thought I was special.” Leaning against the door to the roof I took off the mask Tony made me. “So you are all the same as me? God this is going to be confusing...”

“We aren’t you kid, well I guess I kinda am but I’m the closest you got.”

“Are you an older version of me?”

“No, your world is different than mine. Although I think we both know Harry and Mary Jane right?” With a shake of a head, everyone grew a little confused. “So who are you friends with?” I looked around embarrassed once again, “Ned Leeds and Michelle Jones.”

“Oh, I know Ned… and maybe Michelle likes to be called MJ?” I nodded at Michelle’s nickname.

“What about Aunt May?” Gwen asked.

“She is on a vacation right now.”

“Who do you live with then?” Jessica asked curiously.

“Mr. Stark took me in.”

“Mr. Stark? Like Tony Stark?” Older me asked surprised.

“Yeah, I know it was surprising for me too.”

“Okay, as much as we ‘want’ to know about you how about we get into why we are here.”

I chuckle and rub my neck awkwardly, “Sorry… what was is? All I can think is Scarlet Spider.”