Action Figure Murder pt 4

Peter’s POV
I go to my room but stop when I hear movement from the room over. That was the one Merlin was staying in. Silently I enter the room and gasp when I see everything around me. Papers were floating around and changing positions on the walls. There were very old books scattered around the bed and Merlin sat on the floor his eyes permanently gold.

When he notices me he drops everything and his eyes turn back to normal. He had a phone in his hand and his computer was in his lap. But there was another computer on the floor next to him. “Hello Peter, do you think Tony would let me borrow his fancy tech that has holograms?”

I notice a printer is going off and more papers start to float around with the others. “You know I thought I would notice when Arthur would rise again… but here we are.” He stands up and smiles, “I need into Tony’s lab where he keeps his tech.” Sighing I nod and signal for him to follow me.

We sneak in the lab past everyone and he runs up to the table. “Thanks Peter.” I sigh, “you know that Sherlock was looking for you? We all were…” he groans, “sorry but I wasn’t about to let Sherlock tell me what to do. My magic sensed my anger and teleported me into the room I was staying in.” He starts typing things and I walk over.

Soon we are surrounded by holograms, “Okay so Arthur Pendragon is a child of a very important business man called Uther. He will inherit the business and he has one sister Morgana. They have to different moms and Uther married Morgana’s mom after his wife died.” He points out everyone as he talks, “well in Camelot Morgana was the evil one but only because her half-sister corrupted her. It says here that her half-sister lives with them since Uther is technically her step dad..”

Rubbing his face he looked at the blond man who are beautiful blue eyes, he had this air around him that made him almost kingsley. “We need to talk to Wanda.” Friday suddenly speaks and Merlin jumps, “I will send her your way.” I laughed and he rubbed his neck awkwardly.

When Wanda came in Merlin walked over to her, “I’m sorry I don’t want to bring up memories of the incident but we need to figure out who it is.” Wanda nodded and walked over to the holograms. Merlin showed her Morgana and we held our breath. Morgana was a pale brunette with a kind smile and greenish eyes. In the picture she is holding hands with a tall curly dirty blonde guy. Wanda looked at Morgana carefully but sighed, “It isn’t her.”

Merlin sighed and looked over at the blond man, swiping away Morgana and some of the others Merlin looked at some of them. His eyes were on a longer haired man who was smiling. He was grinning like a madman and held a beer in his hand. “I’m sorry I guess I called you down for nothing,” Merlin whispered.

Wanda shrugged and turned to leave but noticed a blond girl with brown eyes. The girl was shorter than Morgana and unlike Morgana her brown eyes held no love or kindness. She stumbled back and caught her breath, “her eyes… they look so familiar.” That made Merlin’s head shot up, “That’s Morgana’s mom. I believe her name is Dioneta,” Merlin said.

“They’re… they have to be… they’re.” Wanda started to sway and we were next to her in an instant. “Swefe nu,” Wanda fell into my arms. I look at Merlin and he shrugs slightly, “I panicked.”

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~
We all waited out of Wanda’s room as John, Sherlock, and Merlin checked her out. “Have you guys been able to get to Bruce?” Tony asked after the fourth try to contact the doctor. My anxiety spiked and I shook my head, “You don’t think that they could’ve gotten Bruce do you?” We didn’t know what to say, if they really did get Bruce then… we are hopeless.

After a bit, Merlin and Sherlock came out of the room glaring at each other. “We have a lead… however it’s going to be easy to in and out without causing suspicion.” Sherlock spoke in his normal monotone.