Venom

I was walking down the street when my Spidey sense went off. Looking around I see no threats but it just starts to get louder. I stop and the person behind me bumps into me. I turn around to see a man who must be in his thirties.

"Sorry kid I wasn't looking where I was going."

"No I was- Uncle Eddie?"

"Kid how's it going!"

"Good! I heard you got into trouble a while back."

"Yeah, it's been a long year. I haven't seen you in a while what are you doing in San Francisco?"

"Oh Dad asked me to talk for him because he's busy."

"Really! God first Pepper now you."

I laughed, "Yeah he has that whole conference thingy." Seriously thingy?

"Oh I'm heading over there as well."

"Really! That's perfect, I'm completely lost!"

He laughed and started leading the way, but after a bit he started talking to himself.

"No he's not yours."

"You can't keep him."

"I said no."

"I'm not going to change my mind."

I look around and the tingling kept going, "Hey are you okay?"

"Sorry." He mutters and picks up the pace.

"So how's your girlfriend?" I asked feeling awkward.

"We broke up, what about you got a girlfriend?" Before I could answer he talked, "What do you mean he's yours?"

"I didn't say that..." I look around but I still had no clue where to go.

"I know you didn't... so what's the answer?"

"Um, actually I started dating a really nice guy named Wade.."

"Wow, you do you, anyway the conference is right there."

"Thanks..."

He holds the door open for me and I see a couple of reporters, gulping down my fear. I walk past them into the room for Dad, I look back at Uncle Eddie I see that he's back to talking to himself.

"Thank you Eddie! I owe you one!" He smiles at me and I close the door behind me. The lady notices me and comes over bringing my suit. "Kid, you were almost late for set up."

"I know but I didn't know how to get here. But I still got here decently early so you could get me ready."

"Yes yes."

I change into the suit and people work on my hair and face. "So your the famous head intern."

I nodded and awkwardly rub my neck, blushing.

"Is it true that your 15?"

"Yeah..."

"Wow! That's cool!"

"Mr. Parker your up!"

"Thank you bye!"

I walked out onto the stage and noticed that Eddie was in the crowd with the reporters.

"Hello everyone my name is Peter... Parker. I'm here instead of Mr. Stark today because he has a big meeting that started about 12 minutes ago. I'm mostly here to answer questions and talk about the new center for teens to work with Stark Industries designs."

Instantly there were hands up in the air taking a deep breath.

"Um redhead?"

"My name's Mary Jane also known as MJ for the bugle I was wondering what is your connection to Tony Stark?"