Tony's New Intern Finally

3rd POV
The Avengers were chilling when Fury called. “Have you seen the news.” Tony huffed, “yeah we're the bad guys.” Fury shook his head, “no, watch this.” Everyone could tell that it was taken on a phone because of the bad quality. “-your gonna take that away from him!” Everyone was yelling at a teen and soon he snapped. The kid revealed himself as Peter and everyone on the video went silent. He stood tale and kind of looked like Tony as a teen.“Everyone the Avengers aren’t the bad guy! They are learning just like us!” Everyone was quiet but soon cheering started.
Peter smiled a little bit he looked determined. “Yeah I am because they helped me heal! I want all of you guys to realize that the Avengers didn't cast me out. I left because of family issues no other reasons! Now I need to get through okay?” He yelled and we froze, “he lied.” Nat muttered and everyone instantly felt bad. The camera got close to Peter as he tried to get through. “Your names Peter right?” The girls voice was obviously a teen about the same age as Peter. “Yep now I need to get through.” They finally let him through and the camera tilted then turned it off.
“He saved your ignorant asses.” Fury cut the call off and they all looked at each other. “Tony did you ever figure out who planted the bomb?” Tony shook his head, “Peter must have hacked the system to get in the building and accidently cut the footage because it's all gone for all of yesterday.” Bruce turned a little green, “or he saved us and someone else did it! Peter hasn't done anything wrong! I believe after all the research I've done he was framed!”
Nat put a hand on his shoulder but he knocked it off. “We all are so fucking stupid!” He stormed off but they could tell he was trying to control his temper. Soon all of them heard a huge Roar and looked at each other dreading going against the Hulk the strongest Avenger.
Peter's day had been crazy but when he saw the Hulk everything went wild. He had been looking for Tyler trying to be quiet but the Hulk brought that to a halt. “Hey Bruce! How's it hanging?” Hulk turn towards me and ran to me. My Spidey sense didn't go off and I barely dodged him. “Spider is friend!” He yelled and caught me in his grip. “Hulk want you to come home!”
Strange appeared through the teleport and held up his hands. “Let Peter go Banner.” He grunted but showed no sign of letting go. Peter heard the sound of Iron Man's suit and started to panic “Hulk you found me and I'll have a civil conversation later but please you need to let go!” Hulk must of heard it to because he handed Peter to Strange and took up a stance. “They don't get to see Hulk’s friend!” Peter frowned, “Bruce calm down and we can go talk right now!” Hulk looked over at Peter and slowly shrunk back to Bruce.
“Peter?” He nodded and helped Bruce to his feet. “Strange can you?” But Peter noticed Iron Man getting closer and quickly shoved both through the portal and Stephen shut it behind them. Peter took a breath and Bruce looked around in wonder. “Hi Dr. Banner, nice to see you not as the Hulk.” Bruce looked down and so did Peter. “Peter I'm so sorry! I have been researching the hacking and the bullying but the other did believe me. And I shouldn't be treated like I was the good guy because I never stood up for you. It's been almost a year and everything fell apart, I'm so sorry about everything.”
Peter hugged Bruce and let out a shaky breath, “it's okay, you never gave me any disappointed glances. You never said anything bad, you never hit me. It's okay!” Strange eyed Banner not trusting him around Peter. “So um who's this?” Banner pointed at Strange and Peter smiled. “This is Dr. Stephen Strange, my adoptive parent.” Banner's mouth fell open and Stephen smirked. “Well it's also Dr. Peter Parker.” Banner looked at Peter and he just shrugged.
The two caught up but Peter didn't put to much faith in the man. He was scared that he could be hurt again. And when Banner went home Peter walked up to Strange. “I want to learn your cool portal thing.” Strange raised an eyebrow, “why all of a sudden?” Peter looked down, “what if I need to get away from the Avengers and I can't web away.” Strange pulled the boy into a hug. “I know it was hard talking to Bruce today.” Peter just nodded holding onto Strange tightly. “I'll teach you the basics of magic. Okay?” Peter smiled, “thanks Strange.”
About a month later all the Avengers had figured it out. Peter was innocent and their old friend had been accused. But enough about them Peter found him! He had found Tyler! The boy who he has a feeling step the bomb up. He crouched behind a dumpster while watching him. He used the portal to open under him and landed him in a cell. Then he made himself teleport out of the cell.
“Hey Tyler! I heard you decided to be dumb and blow up a tower…” Peter said in a disappointed joking voice. “And I thought that I said to stay out of my way!” Everything clicked and Peter looked at Tyler, who was the ‘Golden Boy’. Peter laughed, “who said I am good at following directions?” Tyler smirked, “Tony Stark.” I froze, “Poor little Peter always being treated like a kid. And now everyone knows who you are. You're all alone, no one cares for you. And all because of the Avengers” I tried to smile but it came out weak, “I'm not alone, I have S-” Tyler cut me off, “Strange? That man just wants a legacy.”
Peter POV
I laugh and he stops, “I don't give a shit who really cares about me because if I can still help the people I'm not a nothing.” He growls, “let me out Parker!” I shake my head, “I'll be right back.” I open a portal and appear at the Tower. “Cough cough.” trying to get their attention and trying to be nice, even though I was pissed. “Peter?” Clint asks and I roll my eyes, “no it's Oprah.” I take a deep breath, “come kids let's go on a field trip.” My voice was trying to stay steady but you could tell I was mad.
I open up a portal back to where Tyler was, “hi, hi!” I say and he got up from the floor, “Where did you go Parker!” I shrug but the Avengers come from behind me. “I found your fucking hacker and the person who set the bomb off!" Everyone blinked and was confused, “he played you all now I'll be leaving.” I opened a portal and was about to step through when Tony grabbed my hand.
I freaked out and quickly pulled away and tripping on nothing falling through the portal. “Strange!” I yell and was about to close it but Tony stepped through. “Kid I-” I cut him off “STRANGE!” I hear him coming and when Tony got closer I tried not to flinch. “Pete I-” Strange appeared in front of me and Tony backed up. “Get away from my kid you bastard!” Everyone's eyes widen and Wong came over and helped my shaking form off the ground.
“You shall leave this building through that portal. Peter already did a lot of you people.” He spoke with such anger I felt bad. “Wong bring Peter to his room please.” His voice soften when he spoke my name. But I couldn't move, the people who broke me tried to take me back! “Pete please I'm-” Strange floated up a couple feet and stared down at him, “BE GONE!”
Thor walked up to Strange, “I'm sorry.” Then he push them back and Wong shut it for me. I was shaking and Strange pulled me into a hug. “I'm sorry. I just wanted to help and find Tyler.” Strange just smiles, “what you did was brave but next time you go to see them make sure your ready. Okay?” I nodded and headed to my room but when I got there the tears came.

It was 8 months when I felt like I could confront them but when I got to the door I hesitated. But pushing through the door I enter and everyone stops. “Spidey?” I nod and point up. She nods and I go through the elevator. “Mr. Parker it's been a while.” I nod, “nice to see you Fri.” The door opens to reveal Steve, Bucky, Wands, Nat, and Sam. Nat stood and looked at me but the others didn’t notice me. “Peter,” she muttered and everyone turned towards me. “Hey, I think a talk is long overdue.” I totally didn't practice what I was going to say or anything… Nat nodded grabbed Cap's shield and I flinch away when she threw it at the ceiling.
Clint climbed out of the vents and Steve had picked up on my flinching. “Peter I hope you know we won't hurt you,” Bucky and Sam nodded. “Alert Tony and Bruce emergency on the Avengers floor hurry on up.” Nat told FRIDAY and then everyone sat down on the couches. When the elevator dinged I walked a couple feet away from it. Not wanting to be touched by Mr. Stark. “What, we were busy.” I heard his voice and almost open the portal to go back but I stood tall, trying to not show fear.
“Hey Mr. Stark .” Tony looked at me and he froze but I could tell he wanted to walk closer to me. “Hi Dr. Banner nice to see you.” Bruce waved and everyone was confused when he walked up to me. “How are you Peter?” I shrugged, “not to bad, just got promoted to head doctor.” He chuckled and pulled me into a hug which I returned. “We forgot to set up where we wanted to meet this Thursday…” I nodded, “I was thinking maybe the really nice cafe next to my old school.” He nodded.
“Pete you're- you're…” I smiled at Tonys loss of words, “yeah I'm here and I hope you will all forgive me.” They froze but Clint started laughing, “after us being jerks you're apologizing! God we're sorry kid!” I smiled and rubbed the back if my neck. “Well I shouldn't have kept you guys waiting this long.” Everyone but Stark shook their head. “Peter, I'm so sorry!” He took a step forward but I tried to stand my ground. “Peter, I should've been there for you when your Aunt died and everything else!” Tears streamed down his face and everyone looked down.
All the anger that was there went to the back of my mind and I hugged Tony. “It's not okay but for now I'm willing to forgive you…” He laughed and hugged me back. They all smiled, but you could see guilt in their eyes. “Peter I hope you know that Tyler is in prison and will never get out of there.” I smiled when Bucky said said that. “Do you think we could ever be a family again?” Wanda's voice was small but I could hear the hope, “I don't know honestly… I have a family now, but I'm willing to try and be friends.” Wanda rushed up and gave me a hug.
“Do you wanna spend the night? I mean we could watch a movie or maybe work in the labs?” I look at Tony and fight the frown off. “A movie would be cool…” Wanda laughed and pulled me to the couch. She used to be like a sister to me and I really missed that, “I could run the new Star Wars movie that's not even in theatres?” I nod frantically and they laugh.

After we finished it I checked the time and smiled, “I'm late for a lesson see ya!” I rush out of there tears falling down my face but a small smile as well. Maybe we didn't talk as much as I wanted but it was still a weight off my chest.

Oh My God so I just read over it and there are so many messed up words! When I get my computer working again I'll fix it I promise! {Or at least try and fix it}

For a One shot that was long... Sorry about that. Anyway thanks for reading
~Meowt