Sickness Part 2

Tony POV

“Peter?” I looked at his sleeping form and tried not to worry. “Underoos you Okay?” I didn't move at all and made no sign that he heard me. “Pete?” I shook him and nothing happened. I noticed the bowl of soup next to him. Letting up his shirt I see that his stomach was black and blue from all the attacks. I pulled out my phone to call the Tower.

“Hey, Bruce?”

“No Tony it's Pepper do you need him?”

“Yeah, could you ask him to come to Peter's house.”

“Oh I was just there, is he still asleep. I put sleeping medication in the soup.”

I let out a breath, “God Pepper I was freaked out… he wasn't waking up.” Looking at him I notice the ear machine.

“Hey, do you know what's on his ear?”

“He builds it here at the Tower an hour ago said it was a device to keep an alien from taking over his body…”

“Wait Venom is still on him?”

“Yeah, he said he made a deal, wait he was telling the truth?”

“Yep and now his in too deep of sleep that I can't question him about it.”

“Sorry Tony, just come back to the Tower and just wait it out. Let his body rest and heal.”

“Okay, I'll just have Karen tell me when he wakes.”

“I tell Happy to pick you up.”

“Thanks, Pepper.”

3rd POV

Peter woke up feeling a little refreshed and his vision was back to before he was bitten. He could hear like a normal person but that just made him worry. “May?” Putting on his old glasses he walked into the kitchen and noticed that May had already left for work. He opened the fridge to see a breakfast that May made sitting there. He picked it up and reheated it drumming in the counter. He looked at the clock and realized he still had

When he finished eating he remembered Venom.

“So I still need a host for you huh?”

“You have become weaker Spider.” Peter froze and realized he felt so different. The muscle was still there when he lifted his shirt. He walked over to the wall and tried to climb up it. His fingers wouldn't grip on and he let a tear fall.

“So I'm useless again?”

“You could fight us off.”

Peter laughed with no happiness behind his voice, “I wouldn't say that I can easily get away from you.”

“With what?”

“Secret,” He said and walked over to the couch grabbing his bag. He stopped when he saw his suit shook off the tears and left without it.

When he got to school he saw Ned and Michelle talking to each other. He saw Flash on the phone tearing up. Instead of going towards his friends he went towards Flash. After Flash’s dad went to jail for child abuse Flash had been pretty nice to everyone. Flash hung up the phone and smiled a tense smile.

“Hey, Pete…”

He smiled, “Hey Flash you good?”

“I’m okay, I guess…”

“What’s wrong?”

He smiles at Peter, “what’s up with the glasses?”

My smile faltered, “lost my contacts… Wait you avoided my question.”