Chap. 8

Kelanie *1 week later*
"Man I need some cucumbers and mustard" I tell April as she starts the car up.

"Why you acting like this?" She questioned me.

"Acting like what?" I question her.

"You not yourself anymore" she tells me taking a glance at me as she stops at a red light.

"I'm just trying to try different things that don't have much cholesterol and fat. You know I gotta stay in shape for cheer" I tell her sadly lying to her face.

"Oh well you don't gotta eat food like that it's nasty" she says scrunching up her face in disgust.

"Oh ok" I say and turn my head to the side looking out the car window. I started thinking bout shit going on in my life like how my parents hate me, being pregnant at 17, and how I'm lying to my bsf face continuously.

"OMG why are you crying did I say something I hurt your feelings?" April says pulling into a random parking lot to check me out. I while my face and sure enough there are tears on my face.

"It's ok I'm just thinking bout some stuff" I tell her putting on a fake smile.

"Are you sure? Is there anything I can do?" She question me.

"No I- can you just take me to see Tre'vontae? I asked her causing her to roll her eyes. Here we go again.

"Are you serious? Are you fucking serious?" She questions me angrily.

"I'm sorry I just need to talk to him for a little" I tell her looking past her and out the car window on her side.

"Why? Why?!" She yells just as I'm about to ask her why what she continues.

"Why do you keep fucking running to Tre'vontae every time I try to help you?! Every ducking time I try to help you it's always 'TaKe Me To TrE'vOnTaE' or 'I WaNt TrEvOnTaE' am I not good enough of a friend I've been here for you since way back when you couldn't spell your name! But yet you stay ditching me to go run to my ducking stepbrother! But you know what fuck it you wanna go to Tre'vontae fine I'll take you to him. Call me when you ready to be the old bsf that I had before Tre'vontae came along." She says talking calmly in her last sentence.

"I'm sorry" I say not able to think of anything else to say. I wipe my face to rid the tears. The only response I get from April is an eye roll and her wiping the tears from her face. The rest of the car ride was silent except from my occasional sniffles from my eyes continuing to get watery.

"Thanks for the ride" I mumble to April before getting out of her car and heading to Tre'vontae porch and ringing his doorbell well technically Mrs Parker doorbell but I'm here to see my bae so this his house in my opinion. The door swings open to reveal my bae shirtless with basketball shorts on and sweat all over his body.

"Wassup bae I was just about to shower." He says after kissing me and my stomach causing me to smile but it didn't reach very far due to what happened in the car still being freshly in my mind. I guess he noticed because his smile dropped and his face turns serious.

"I'll explain when you get out the shower. I'll be fine for the time being." I tell him before he could say anything since I already knew what was about to come from his lips.

"Are you sure? Is the baby alright?!" He questions but starts to look as if he is gonna have a panic attack when he asked the second question which causes me to actually smile and even let out a small laugh. I guess he figured everything was alright since I laughed which caused him to let out a small sigh and smirk at me before pecking my lips and stomach and pulling me upstairs to his room.

"Don't take all day in the shower" I tell him while taking a seat on his bed. I'm hungry. I stood up and left the room to go downstairs after letting Tre know where I was gonna be at if he came out of the bathroom before I was done in the kitchen.

"Mmm" I say as I see a jar of pickles who I think belongs to Mr. Parker since he is the only one who eats pickles in this house. I grab the jar of pickles and the bottle of mayonnaise and make me a delicious combo. I go back in the fridge and get apple juice for my beverage. After 2 pickles with mayonnaise and 2 cups of apple juice I'm full. I clean the kitchen up I walked back up stairs and laid on Tre bed just as he came out of the bathroom room and walked to his closet with nothing but a towel and came out with different basketball shorts and no shirt just how I like it.

"So you gonna tell me why you came here upset?" He asks me once he gets situated on the bed laying under me with his hands resting on my waist and my head laying on his stomach.

"Me and April got arguing again" I tell him after I scoot up on him so that my legs are on either side of him and my arms are wrapped around the back of his neck and my face resting on his right peck.

"What was it about?" He asked as he caresses my sides.

"You." I reply simply. He looked at me confused. I sighed and explained how it started with my weird craving to how she dropped me off here not saying anything after her rant session.

"Damn bae ion want to mess up y'all friendship" he says with a look of sincerity in his eyes.

"Bae if I have to choose between her and this mini family I'm sorry but my mini family winning that vote." I tell him before moving to lay beside him on my back and rubbing my flat stomach. It's a habit I've been trying to keep on the low around people who are oblivious to me and Tre situation.

"True if I had to I would cut everybody off for our lil family" he says smiling before pecking my lips and placing his hand on top of mine on my stomach.

"What are we gonna do when I blow up?" I ask him.

"We gonna worry about that when you start to grow big so for right now stay stress free so you don't hurt our baby" he says pulling me back on top of him.

"Well I'm sleepy so take a nap with us" I tell him before pecking his lips and laying my head back on his chest.

>|£{¥]^|>|||£|£|£|>>|>|>||€€€*|*|!\\*\£\£\€€|!|£

Chapter 9 coming up next...

Not edited