Chap. 27

Xaviar
"You missed me? Awe who am I kidding I know you missed me because...I was your first!! Hahahahahah" Axel says with his obnoxious laugh. He's been making these stupid "jokes" every since I became conscious. I'm sitting on a brown couch in his secrete trap house. He has my hands tied behind my back, which will most likely leave marks, he has a bandanna stuffed in my mouth keeping me from yelling for help, and he has my kneecaps tied together and my ankles tied together.

"I fucking hate you!" I yell, Well I try to yell but it just comes out as muffled noises. I know my eyes are red with all the crying I've been doing.

"What was that?... you love me?! I love you to! I knew I still had a place in your heart. Now how about we put our love in bed? Hm?" He says as he stands from the chair he was sitting in and making his way to me. I frantically shake my head yelling out muffled No's. He picked me up by my waist and threw me over his shoulder. I start wiggling around in his arms but stop when I see the gun in his waist band that his hand was reaching for. I got this I can do it. Here goes nothing, I put my face in the croke of his neck and try my best to kiss his neck but that's hard when you have a bandanna in your mouth.

"I knew you missed me" He says. I guess he got the message. He put the hand that was reaching for his gun on my ass and begans to rub circles on my ass. I wanted to fucking cry soo bad but in order for me to survive I kept quite by bitting my bottom lip. He opened a door and threw me on the bed that was in the room.

"You ready for me baby?" He asks me while removing the bandana.

"No no please don't do this axel!!" I yell out panicked which clearly catches him off guard.

"To late you started it" He says snapping out of his caught off guard state rather quickly.

"Can I get a drink?" I ask him trying to stall. He stares at me like he's trying to read me.

"Fine" He says after a few minutes of staring at me.

"Thank you" I mumble trying to keep my voice from cracking. It's at least 5 minutes until he comes back in the room with a glass of water.

"Why'd it take you so long" I ask with my raspy voice due to my dry throat.

"Oh the dishwasher had 4 minutes left on the dishes to finish so I waited for it and then I got you some nice cold water" he tells me while handing me the glass of water. He's still the same easily distracted Axel. I look at him like he's stopped. I guess he catches on because he lets out a huff of air before sitting the glass in the stand and flipping me over to untie my wrists.

"Hurry up and drink. Don't even think about trying to run because I have my men right outside of this door and I have all windows boarded and guards outside at every exit" Axel tells me with a creepy grin on his face while he releases my hands.

"You aren't getting away with this" I tell him before I drink from the glass of water. My body immediately started acting weird but I ignore it. Axel took the now empty glass out of my hand and left the room. A smile grew on my face when the bedroom door opens and reveals Ky'ree standing there looking at me.

"I missed you baby" I tell him while reaching my arms out for him since Axel has my legs tied up. He smirks and walks over to me.

"I'm gonna untie You ok baby boy" he says as he gets on his knee and unties the ropes. A huge smile grows on my face as I jump off of the bed and wrap my arms around his neck pulling him into a tight hug. One thing leads to another and we are about to make love.

"Why are we doing it here?" I ask him confused onto why we can't go to my house or his house since my house is destroyed.

"Because I've missed you and I can't wait to reconnect with you" he tells me we got back to what we were doing before I stopped us. After him being in control for round one I took control for round two and climbed onto his lap. I slid down on his shaft which for some reason feels a tad bit smaller... but oh well. I started riding him while he holds my waist.

"I love you" I moan out to him after doing all types of tricks and reaching my climax.

"I love you-" before he could finish the bedroom door busted open.

Malik
I was finally released from the hospital. Devon signed the release papers due to my parents not being able to.

"Baby your friends visited you when you were unconscious" Devon tells me. I look up at him confused, while he was wheeling me through the hospital to the exit.

"April?" I ask him because honestly I really didn't have many friends besides her.

"No the two boys Umm... I think there names are Kelanie and Tavontae. They have two boy twins. They went through the same situation as me and you" He tells me.

"Ohhh Kelanie and Tre'vontae! They told you I was there friend?" I ask him.

"Yeah because you tried to save kelanie. With yo wannabe Mr. Superhero head ass. Tre'vontae said you jumped in front of a bullet for his boyfriend." He says as we finally make it near the exit.

"Shut up. I just wanted him to have a chance to spend time with his sons. They were recently born and where that man was aiming he wouldn't have survived the bullets" I tell him truthfully. He picks me up out of the wheelchair before he puts it where all the others are.

"Why didn't you just wheel me out to the car?" I ask him.

"Because then I gotta bring it back here and that would mean I gotta leave you in the car alone and I'm not gonna do that." He tells me as we walk out of the building.

"Well the four of us and the boys are supposed to meet up at the park with the kids so that we can get to know each other better" he says as we come near his blue car.

"I'm up for that. But I'm tired and I miss our bed and kids." I tell him as he opens up the door in the passenger side and puts me in and buckled me up. He walks to the drivers side and hops in and throws my duffel bag with my clothes in the back seat.

"I love you so much Malik" he tells me before starting up the engine.

"I love you too Devon" I mumble with sleep taking over soon after.
>]%\^~€~!€~£]£\!!~.+¥'wharfs<\<{>]£\!|>>|~^€{£!£\'
Chapter 28 coming up next...