Chap. 30

Kelanie
"We got school tomorrow and it's gonna be the boys first day at daycare" Tre reminds me making me groan.

"I honestly forgot all about school and I don't want to let my babies leave" I tell him my mood immediately dropping.

"Well now you got me to go to school with. And you can show me off as yours to everyone and the boys can see a new surrounding" He tells me while he feeds Trevon and I feed Zy'air.

"I know we gonna be stunting on them hoes and our sons can stunt on them other babies at the daycare" I tell him. I get a laugh out of him and Zy'air. Trevon was looking at me while I was talking and didn't laugh until Tre laughed.

"Trevon is gonna be mean when he gets older. I can already feel it and see it." I tell Tre honestly.

"My son is not mean" Tre says rolling his eyes at me as he puts Trevon bottle down and begans patting Trevon back to make him burp.

"Uh huh" I say before copying him because Zy'air finished his bottle shortly afterwards.

Malik
"Aiden stop picking with your brother it's not nice. You gotta be nice to him" I tell Aiden.

"But daddy he keep saying I like Robbin and I don't." Aiden defends himself.

"Adam is that true?" I ask Adam who looks guilty like a kid caught stealing cookies out of the cookie jar.

"He does he keeps talking to her and playing with her more than he plays and talks with me." Adam says also defending himself.

"So you just want your brothers attention?" I ask him.

"No! I'm don't care about his attention!" Adam says loudly.

"Aiden go tell your dad about your day at school" I tell Aiden so that I can talk to his brother in private.

"Ok" he said before going upstairs to his dad.

"Now tell me the truth. Do you miss having your brothers attention?" I ask him seriously now.

"Yes! Because we use to do everything together but then when Robbin comes to our school as a new girl he just forgets about me and she's first and I'm second" Adam rants.

"You gotta tell him how you feel or else he isn't gonna notice and you teasing him to get his attention isn't gonna work. You guys are 3 years old you gotta learn to share your brother with other kids at daycare" I tell him truthfully.

"It's not daycare it's school, daycare is for baby's but Ok daddy. Thank you" He says before running off probably to find his brother. Apparently to them daycare is a place where 'babys' go and school is for big kids like Aiden and Adam is what they keep telling me. I go upstairs to me and Devon's bedroom to see the boys talking his head off .

"Oh look there's daddy go tell him about your day!" He says with fake excitement it's not that he is annoyed with them but a guy can only take so much talking from kids with a lot of energy.

"Ok!" The twins say before running to me and talking about their day.

"Hold on let's go lay down in bed with papa" I say before laying in bed with Devon and the twins in between us. I let them talk them self's to sleep and Devon too apparently because when I looked at him he was snoring quietly along with the boys. I'll wake them up a little early in the morning for baths but today has been tiresome.

Next Morning
Kelanie
Me and Tre dropped the boys off to the daycare before heading to school.

"This is our last year of high school" Tre says.

"I wish it would end already." I tell him

"You gotta be patient baby" Tre tells me while laughing at me impatient-ness