Chap. 29

Kelanie
I'm outside explaining what we found out while other police officers are looking around the house and an hurt looking Ky'ree comes storming out of the house. He stops on the porch and looks like he's about to cry but he most likely won't do in front of these other men. I immediately thought of the worst possibility, Xavier already being dead.

"Is Xaviar alright?" I ask him. He looks at me with a look of sadness before shrugging.

"He seems fine but he doesn't seem fine. I don't know. I think that he got drugged and is hallucinating. But just thinking about him being taken advantage of hurts me. I know I'm supposed to be strong but I cant stand seeing him like that especially with how I talked to him before all of this went down. Im gonna just go home and calm myself down before I do something I regret. Call me and let me know what's going on Ight? Bye" He asks me before leaving. I look at the cop who I was talking to, he looks just as confused as me. Before I can say anything Tre comes out of the house with a nude Xaviar wrapped in a blanket fast asleep but has bruises on his skin that are clearly exposed.

"Where is his ex, where's he at?" I ask Tre.

"I put him to sleep in a not so good way so that I could get Xaviar." Tre says.

"Officer you should go get the man upstairs in the last bedroom in the hallway. He's the bad guy" Tre says before putting Xaviar on the stretcher the ambulance workers brought to him.

Ky'ree
I went to my moms house to get the twins so that I could get my mind off of Xaviar for a little bit. I unlocked the door using my key to the house. I smell something being cooked in the kitchen. I walk in there and see my mom standing in the middle of the twins which immediately brightens my day and distracts me from Xaviar. kJ whips up what I think is cake batter and Kyle pours the cupcake batter into the cupcake pan or whatever with my moms help.

"Smells good in here" I say out loud after I see that Kyle is done pouring the batter, causing all three of them to jump .

"Daddy" the twins scream while running to me. I picked them up and kiss both of there for heads.

"Boy don't scare me like that!" My mom yells at me after slapping my arm.

"My bad ma" I say while flashing her the closest thing to a smile but she notice it isn't real. I let out a sigh before putting my boys down.

"Go father y'all stuff" I tell them and they run upstairs to do what I said. Me and my mom went to sit on the couch.

"Mom first I wanna tell you that me and Xaviar are more than friends. We actually started talking until we had an argument where I said some hurtful things and then he ended up being kidnapped by his ex if you wanna call it that" I tell her while starring in the distance. I feel her grab my chin and turn me to face her.

"Baby I don't care who you date male, female, trans I don't care as long as your happy. But what happened after you texted me you got the address to the house?" She asks after telling me how she felt.

"We found him in the house.... having sex with his kidnapper, which is his ex. He even flipped me the bird and they engaged into a love filled kiss, How we used to kiss." I tell her feeling my sadness starting to consume me.

"I'm sorry you had to see that. I don't even know what to say. I've never heard of a kidnapping case like that" she tells me in disbelief.

"I know that's the same thing that ran through my mind" I tell her while I slightly shake my head.

"Oh he might have been drugged of some sort of drug" she tells me. I never really thought of that a smile creeps into my face but not because I'm happy that he was drugged but because he didn't do that sober which means he didn't mean it.