Chap. 36

1 year Later August, 25th
Kelanie
I'm so excited the boys turned one a few months back and they're walking around the house - or crawling if they get lazy and don't feel like walking. They've said dada to both me and Tre it shocked me because for one they said it at the same time and because they said it while me and Tre were arguing.

Right now I'm hanging out with Malik, April, and Darion at me and Tre apartment while Tre is out with the boys. He said he wants to spend a day with the boys alone and who am I to keep a man from wanting to spend time with his kids. We are all laying in the guest room bed together. The guest room is usually the chill room or if we have a guest over it's the guests room. The order we are in the bed is April, Darion, Me, and then Malik next to me. April, Malik, and Darion all voted on "Riverdale" or some shit like that but I voted on "The Kissing Booth" and I was out voted so now we watching this stupid Riverdale.

"Why would you pick this? You should be on my side" I whisper to Darion as I look up at him since my head is laid on his chest and his arm around my waist but it's in a friendly way not like I'm trynna cheat on Tre.

"I didn't wanna watch that stupid shit" he tells me while smiling before pecking my forehead, in a friendly way. I hear Malik kiss his teeth, I look over to him to see him roll his eyes but I don't think anything of it I just snuggle closer into Darion arms and try to go to sleep.

Malik
I roll my eyes for the 100th time since we been in this bed watching this movie because of Kelanie and Darion. They sitting here like they a whole couple, maybe kelanie don't see it like that but that's how it's looking and I know of Tre was here watching how they acted he wouldn't be so fond of it. Kelanie and Darion start whispering about the movie or something. When I take a glance over to them I see Darion kiss kelanie forehead which makes me do a double take. I kiss my teeth after seeing that but turn back to the tv. April Lil ass already sleep so it's just us three awake. "Malik calm down maybe they are really good friends and Tre allows it I mean all they are doing is laying near each other with kelanies head resting in Darion's chest, it's not that bad" I try to tell myself. Hold on... am I tripping or did I really just feel what I think I felt under the covers?

Kelanie
Omg!

"Darion stop" I whisper quietly to him.

"What my hand just slipped down a little" He tells me before smirking.

"Then why haven't they just slipped back up and off of my ass?" I whisper back to him.

"Why don't you-" he's cut off by Malik jumping out of bed and yanking the blanket off of us.

"Kelanie are you fucking serious?!?!" He shouts at me. I look down and wait for Darion's hand to move but it doesn't due to him being frozen in place for being caught.

"Why?! Why are you doing this to your family?!? You can't keep doing these things with Darion like it's normal!! Tre is being faithful to you and you letting a nigga feel on you!! How could you keep doing this shit while tre is out SPENDING TIME WITH YALL KIDS?!?? Do you remember what happened in high school with you and Darion getting caught!! I can't just stand around and act like what you are doing with him is normal!!! ITS NOT OK!!!" Malik shouts telling nothing but the truth and waking up a confused April in the process. But I still don't say anything but Darion does move his hand and puts a distance between us.

"I can't.. I-i gotta go home and calm myself down. I'm sorry for waking you up April but bye y'all" He says before leaving out of the guest room after he gets his shoes on. I couldn't hold my tears in anymore I hurry up and got out of the bed and ran to me and Tre room closing and locking the door. I walk to our bed with tears streaming down my face. I yank off the sheets on the bed and I start going crazy and throwing anything that I could see on the ground except for our family pictures. I crawl to the corner of the big room and pull my knees up to my chest and start crying. I'm ruining me and Tre'vontae relationship because of my stupid slutyness but he says I'm not a slut, psshh yeah right.