Chap. 22

Tre'vontae
Kelanie went to look for April to try to talk to her. I watched Xaviar and Kyree hold Tre'vontae and Zy'air. I still can't believe what kelanie told me about what he saw at Xaviar house. I feel a hand being slapped down on my shoulder I look to my right to see Mr. Parker.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" He asks I nod my head.

"Xaviar I'm gonna go talk to mr Parker real quick watch my kids for me please."I tell him before I walk to catch up with Mr. Parker.

"Yes?" I asked him.

" you told me you weren't a fagget" he says to me in a low tone that would of scared me if I was scared of him but I'm not.

"I'm not a fagget I'm a bisexual male who slept with another male who just so happened to be able to get pregnant and had my baby's" I tell him not caring to have this conversation.

"If you don't leave him and his bastard kids-" I punched him in his face causing in to stumble back a bit holding his jaw.

"DON'T YOU EVER CALL KELANIE NOR MY KIDS OUT OF THEIR FUCKING NAMES AGAIN!!" I shout at him with my voice booming through his house. I didn't want to disrespect his in his own house but he did it to himself.

"Who the fuck are you raising your voice at little boy?!" He says loudly but not shouting.

"I must not be to little of a boy if I just helped reproduce and create two wonderful baby boys" I tell him.

"Those aren't kids they are fucking mistakes!" He shouts. I try to calm my myself down I glance at the steps and see April and kelanie standing at the top of the steps watching.

"I fucking told you not to talk about my family in a negative way. You know what... how bout you keep anything about my family out of your mouth all together." I say in my calmest voice I can muster up before I flip and go crazy on his old ass.

"Your family? So now there your family? Wow!" He says smiling a creepy smile.

"They became my family when I found out he was carrying my kids" I tell him still trying to stay calm by thinking about the three of them.

"Your kids aren't even cute neither is hoelanie-" before he can go on with his sentence I blank out and all I can see is red. I feel my fist connecting to his face and I hear faint sound of April calling out to the back yard for help.

Kelanie
I stood at the top of the stairs with April turning to comfort her because she didn't think her dad was this homophobic. I try comforting her the best I can. When I look away from Tre and Mr. Parker I hear Mr. Parker talking about me and Tre kids and calling me a hoe. I rush down the stairs when I see how hard Tre was hitting him. I didn't think he would hit him that hard.

"April call for some help from the guys outside!" I tell her while I try to pull Mr. Parker from under Tre despite what he just said about me he was there for me when I needed a father figure when my parents kicked me out. The boys walked in and started trying to get Tre off of Mr. Parker Xaviar and Parker helped pull Ky'ree off and Ky'ree and Malik helped me pull mr Parker from off the floor.

"Don't fucking touch me you faggot!" Mr Parker shouts at me. Every body is in the house watching except for my grandma I guess she watching all the kids.

"He just helped you out Greg you could at least show him some respect!" Mrs Parker yells at her husband after slapping him across his face.

" I don't respect things like him!" He says looking directly at me.

"Instead I give them a present they deserve!" He shouts.

Malik
I stand back and I see Mr Parker has a gun tucked in the back of his pants I think I'm the only one who notices. I walk closer to kelanie just Incase he tries something.

"Instead I give them a present they deserve!" He elbows his sun who was the only one holding him back since kelanie went to stand in front of him. He took out the gun and fired two shots. I jumped in front of kelanie one bullet snipped my hand hitting kelanie in his arm and the other one hitting me in me between my shoulder and my chest. I fell to the ground on my side while holding where I was shot. I groan in pain while kelanie drops next to me on his knees holding his arm still trying to make sure I'm ok while he's hissing in pain.

Tre'vontae
I broke out of Xaviar and Parker grip that loosened up over time and I tackled mr Parker to the ground messing up his aim of actually hitting Kelanie and shooting Malik in his chest.

"Malik! Keep your eyes open it's ok!" I hear Kelanie screaming. I punch Greg in his face making sure to knock him out cold before running over to kelanie and Malik side. Fuck he shot near his heart! Fuckkk!

"Is someone already calling the cops?" I asked to no one in particular April said she already called and they are on their way. I took my shirt off and tied it on kelanie arm to stop his bleeding from bleeding out so fast. I removed Malik shirt with little help from him so I could see where the bullet actually hit.

"Fuck!" I shout when I see where he was shot I hurry and pick him up from the floor and carried him outside with Kelanie and everyone else following. I made sure Kelanie was beside me. You could see the ambulance turning the corner. They pulled up to the house and I gave them a passed out Malik who was bleeding.

"He was shot near his heart" I tell the ambulance they nod and thank me for the help of removing his shirt and tying kelanie arm up. They took kelanie with them so they could work on getting the bullet out of his arm because it went deep. I turned to kelanie grandma.

"Go ahead I'll watch the boys." She yells me before I could even ask her the question. I give her a quick head nod, as a thank you before hoping into my car. Parker and Aliyah were barely in the car when I pulled off.

"Fuck!" I shout while driving and hitting the steering wheel.
>{%]%]£*[€{>{^{>]£¥]*{%{>]£*]*|>{£{++]£]¥+|*}¥}€}^{*
Chapter 23 coming up next...