Chap. 38

Kelanie
"GASP!!" I gasp as I open my eyes to see a bunch of doctors surrounding me. I look at them with a blank look on my face. I wish I didn't see doctors but instead the heavens gate. But I guess God didn't take me for a reason.

"Sir you slipped into a coma due to the lost of blood and you actually literally died but we got you back with us" a male doctor explains to me.

"Family" I whisper in a low voice.

"Sir you have a crowd out there we can't let them all in at once." The same doctor tells me as the other doctors are doing other doctor stuff.

"Boy........friend,kids" I whisper lowly because my throat is on fire right now.

"Okay I'll go get them" he says as he leaves the room and the other doctors leave shortly after him. I close my eyes and try to ignore the pain in my throat. The doctor walks back in with Tre and the boys.

"Doc.....drink" I whisper while looking at him.

"Sure I'll go get that for you quickly so you can talk to your family without having pain in your throat" he says before walking out of the door at a fast pace. He seems young like the same age as Xaviar.

"Guys look who's awake! I told you he's gonna make it!" Tre tells the boys and they both immediately lift their heads up and look in my direction with their red eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"Daddy! Dad put us down!" They yell at the same time. Tre puts them down and they run to my bed and climb up on it carefully.

"We not Hirt you right?" Zy'air asks while they look at me. I smile a small smile and shake my head no. The doctor walks back in with a bottle of water.

"Here you go. This should help you with your soar throat and these pills will help with the pain you experience" he tells me while handing me the items but the boys take them from him. Trevon has the bottle of water and Zy'air has the pill.

"I give you wter fust" Trevon says before putting the bottle to my lips which his dad helped him open. I take a sip which helps my throat with the dryness.

"Wan moe?" He asks and I smile and nod my head yes. He puts it back to my lips and tilts it up a little for me.

"Thank you baby" I thank him.

"You welcome Daddy" he says with a huge smile on his face.       

"Now you take my piws" Zy'air tells me as he puts his small hands over my lips and drops the pills in my mouth. I nod to him as a Thanks and he smiles and nods back.

"Now Trevon you gotta give daddy some water so he can swallow the pill" Tre says finally speaking. Trevon nods before taking the cap, that he didn't put on the bottle correctly, off and placing the bottle back on my lips and tilting it up.

"Thanks baby's" I tell them both after swallowing the pills.

"Sure daddy!" They both say together.

"Is everyone else here?" I ask Tre quietly.

"Yeah. You want me to get them?" He asks me.

"Yeah" I tell him not looking at him once. Due to the fact that I'm ashamed of myself for doing what I did even though I didn't mean to put myself in the hospital. I just did it as a little stress reliever not to commit suicide which is probably what Tre thinks I did the cutting for.

"I'm glad your otay daddy" Zy'air says smiling at me.

"Me too!" Trevon says smiling at me.

"You give three of us scare attacks!" Trevon says with his small hand on my chest indicating that I scared them.