Chap. 20

Kelanie
I knock on April door and I hear a guy yell 'hold on!'
The door opens revealing the guy from the mall. He glances at my stomach then back at me before smiling.

"Congratulations! Is the baby a He or a she?" He asks stepping out on the porch closing the door so that April won't over hear I think.

"I actually have twins two healthy beautiful twin boys" I tell him smiling.

"Omg! For real?!" He says excitedly. I nod while smiling. He hugs me taking me by surprise but I hug him back.

"Omg I'm sorry my name is Malik" he says sticking his hand out.

"I'm Kelanie" I tell him while shaking his hand.

"April will be happy to see you. She keeps talking about how much she misses you" He says before opening up the door.

"Kelanie!! I hear two young voices yell and before I can reply my legs are being attacked by two little copies of Ky'ree smiling up at me.

"Hey guys! Have you guys been good for aunt April?" I ask them after squatting down to their height.

"Yes! We got ice cream yesterday with her, daddy and Malik!" They yell excitedly.

"You did?! Was it good?" I ask them while smiling at them.

"Yeah! We got mint chocolate!" They answer together while still smiling.

"Mhmmm yummy! But do you guys know where April at?" I ask them

"Yeah she upstairs in her room sleep!" Ky'ree says loudly.

"C'mon we gonna show you!" Kyle says as they both take a hand pulling me upstairs to April room.

"Ok thank you guys. Can I talk to aunty in private for a minute?" I ask them while squatting back down to their level.

"Yeah! We gonna be downstairs with Malik ok? Come on Ky'ree" Kyle says pulling Ky'ree out of the room with him. I sigh and stand up from my squat. I walk over to April bed and jump on her lap. Immediately being pushed off of her and to the side of her in her bed.

"Malik if you don't get your heavy ass up off of me" She says with her eye mask over her eyes.

"I'm not Malik" I say and she immediately snatches her mask off with a wide smile on her face before hugging me while screaming my name.

"Omg! Your back from your break!! I missed you so much!!" She says excitedly.

"Yeah I just needed some time to take care of myself and some other things" I tell her.

"Are you back for good?" She asks me

"Yeah I gonna be living in an apartment not to far from here" I tell her not going into details.

"Who you gonna be living with? Why can't you just stay with me?" She asks looking confused.

"Things changed in my 5 month vacation. I'll explain it to you tomorrow though" I tell her not telling her the whole story.

"You promise to tell me tomorrow?" She asks pouting.

"Yes I promise. I'm gonna get everybody together at your parents house." I tell her

"Why there?" She asks me

"Because your parents volunteered there house space when I told them I needed to tell everybody something important." I tell her.

"Ok I'll be there. Who's all gonna be there?" She asks.

"People who are relevant to my life" I tell her

"Can I bring Malik as my plus one?" She asks not knowing that Malik was already invited.

"He already was coming" I tell her.

"Oh well what's the occasion?" She asks

"It's casual" I tell her

"Ight we'll be there" she tells me.

"Ok. Imma talk to you later because I got more people to catch up with." I tell her.

"Ok. Call me when your free" she says as she gets out of bed to walk me out to the door.

"Bye guys! I'll see you all tomorrow" I tell the boys

"Bye Kelanie!" The twins yell and Malik but he doesn't yell it out as loud as the twins do.

"Bye April" I tell her while hugging her.

"Bye kelanie" She says after pulling away from our hug. I leave out the house and to my car and I head to Xaviar house.

I knock on the door but no one opens the door but I see his car in the driveway so I use the emergency key he gave to me for emergencies. I walked in the house and it was quit until i heard muffled noises coming from upstairs. I walk up the steps to his room door. I open his door to see what was going on but I immediately close it after seeing two guys fucking and that's not the worst part. Ky'ree was fucking Xaviar like out of all people Ky'ree omg! I can't get the image out of my eyes. I rush to the bathroom and splash water on my face trying to pure my eyes.

"Kelanie?!" I hear Xaviar shout.

"I'm right here!" I yell back before drying my face with one of his paper towels.

"What are you doing here I thought you were still out with Tre?" He asks me.

"I'd rather be with Tre and my sons instead of seeing that sight I just saw. Oh my gosh!" I say shivering at the memory and not a good shiver like the one Tre gives me.

"You should of knocked. I told you that you need to learn how to knock" he tells me.

"With Ky'ree though?" I ask

"He's a cool guy and I got attracted to him" he says smiling dreamily.

"Where is he anyway?" I ask

"I'm right here" Ky'ree says walking into my view.

"Well I came to send Xaviar a message but I guess I'll tell you both. Umm... there is gonna be a little barbecue at the parkers house. Me and Tre are gonna be introducing everyone to our kids" I tell them smiling

"We're gonna be there" Ky'ree says answering for the both of them causing Xaviar to blush.

"Are you Xaviar, mr big and bad blushing?" I teased him

"What ever leave me alone" Xaviar whines.

"What ever I'm gonna leave and let Xaviar finish taking his zaddys dick." I say winking at Xaviar leaving him with Ky'ree blushing hard as hell. I hopped in my car and pulled out of his driveway making my way to my grandma house to catch her up on the life of kelanie rivers Cullun. See what I did there? After a little while of driving I arrived at my grandmas house to tell her about all That's happens in my life so far and to see my lil bad ass cousins that I love to death.
+\%{>}>}*¥{£]£]>{>{*]£]¥•]={€}>{€[+*]€{£\+]€{¥=[]£{¥
Chapter 21 coming up next...