Chap. 25

Kelanie
"Calm down baby, daddy got you" I whisper to Trevon. I already put Zy'air to sleep but Trevon wants to be stubborn. I rock him in my arms trying to stop his cry's. He slowly gets quit and eventually stops. He is now just starring at me with his cute brown eyes.

"Good boy" I tell him and in response I get nothing. Not that I was expecting anything from a new born.

"Bae where you at??!!" I hear Tre'vontae yell through the house. Trevon cute little face scrunches up before looking over at the bedroom door after hearing his dad voice and he starts crying loudly again. I sigh and roll my eyes now annoyed with Tre'vontae.

"I'm in Trevon room!!" I tell him after I walked over to the door and peeking my head out into the hallway to see him peeking into Zy'air room.

"Oh.. why he crying?" He asks before taking the crying baby out of my hands and rocking him in his while talking in his annoying ass baby voice to him. Tyrone immediately stopped crying and began giggling while holding onto Tre pointer finger.

"You have got to be kidding me." I say while throwing my hands up in the air and letting them drop to my sides.

"Looks like someone missed their dad" Tre says before chuckling.

"Well you can put him to sleep I'm going to take a shower and maybe take a nap." I tell him before pecking his lips and walking away to our room.

After shower...
"My baby smell good" Tre whispers in my ear after I got into bed with him after my shower and he wrapped me in his arms and pecking my forehead.

"I always do. How was your first day of working?" I ask him. He got a job at the bank close by.

"It was good. Today was just me getting a tour by Skylar around the place and Skylar showing me how things work" he tells me while playing with necklace around my neck.

"I don't gotta worry about Skylar making passes at you do I?" I ask him being dead serious.

"Bae I'm pretty sure she is perfectly fine with her 5 year long wife and her 2 and 3 year old daughters. I'm sure she would rather worry about them than risk it all by hitting on me" He tells me after he gets his laugh out.

"Oh well than I'm happy for her." I tell him before laughing and pecking his lips. Our little pecks turned into a intense make out session. We were interrupted by my phone ringing. I let out a loud groan before pulling away from him and climbing off his lap. I grabbed my phone off of the stand next to our bed on my side. I let my legs hang off the bed while Tre kissed on my neck.

"Stop Bae it's April" I tell him trying to push his face away but he keeps kissing on my neck.

"Kelanie?!" April says in a panic tone. Tre pulled me into his lap. I hate to be so easy to pick up.

"Yeah What is it? I ask starting to get worried because she's breathing heavy. Tre started grinding his hips upwards while rocking my hips against him. I can feel his erect member through his gym shorts.

" Ky'ree called me and he said that something bad happened to his friend Xaviar. He said it involved xaviars ex showing up to his house. He says that he heard glass break and multiple voices screaming on Xaviars end of the phone." She tells me trying to calm herself down to explain what happened. I immediately hopped off of Tre lap and started looking for a pair of joggers and a shirt and shoes.

"What's wrong baby?" Tre asks while he gets out of the bed with his situation very visible which causes me to slightly blush but then I think about the situation with Xaviar and I start to cry.

"I'll call you back April" I tell her not waiting for a response and hung up. I wrapped my hands around Tre back while crying into his chest while he wrapped his arms around my waist. I could feel that he softened up in southern region. But I continued to cry.

"Xaviar He-his crazy ex... came t-to x-xa-" he cut me off.

"Calm down then tell me what happened" he tells me. I breath in and out slowly calming myself down.

"Xaviar ex stopped by his house and I'm pretty sure he kid napped him because Xaviar is, as you know, into Ky'ree which means he wouldn't willingly go anywhere with his ex" I tell him.

"Ight you call your mom to see if she can come by here and watch the twins, and I will get some clothes to wear outside on" He tells me before walking into our walk in closet to get dressed. I pull my phone out of my pocket and call my mom.

"Hey son. What's wrong? Are the twins alright?" She asks after answering the phone.

"Yeah the twins are fine they're actually sleeping right now. But I need to run to a few places with Tre'vontae" I tell her trying to calm my breathing back down.

"Are you okay? What happened baby?" She asks sounding worried. I could hear movement in the background.

"Um actually... no... I just found out my friend was taken by his ex. But me and a few more people and the police are gonna handle it. I just need you to watch the twins" I tell her while grabbing my car keys and walking to check on Zy'air in his room and after seeing he was asleep I went to Trevon room and he was also still asleep.

"Oh my lord. I hope everything goes well. And of course I'll watch my grand baby's. I'm on my way right now. I'll see you in a few. Love you baby" she says.

"Love you to momma" I tell her before hanging up. (N/A: I know I said his parents disowned him and they did. So he now calls his grandma his mom since she is his mother figure in his life. Okay you can continue now)

"Is she available to watch them?" Tre asks me while walking towards me after checking the boys rooms like I just did, which made me smile.

"Yeah, she's on her way right now" I tell him.

"We gonna go to his house to see if it looks like he willingly left or if his house was broken into. Ight" Tre says. I nod my head before wrapping my arms around his back and laying my head on his chest.

"He's gonna survive I promise you that" Tre tells me after wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my forehead.

*ding-dong*

"She here. I'll get the door" I tell him before heading to the door. I didn't even notice we stood there hugging that long.

"Hey mom" I greet her while hugging her.

"I like that "mom" it has a nice ring to it" she says with an exaggerated sigh. I roll my eyes before laughing which makes her laugh with me.

"Hey boy. You go ahead and be super man while I be super nanny. Good luck" She says before walking into the house greeting Tre and grabbing the baby monitor, going upstairs. She's most likely going to the guest room to watch love&hip-hop.

"Ready to become detectives now baby?" Tre asks me while he starts the car up.

"Yes sir" I say trying to keep my mind off of all the bad possibilities.

"I love you" Tre says randomly which resulted in me blushing.

"I love you too Tre" I say before looking out the window, trying to hide my blush.

"Awe I can still make my baby boy blush as red as a tomato!" He says teasing me. I roll my eyes.

|<£££{*{€~~€~£\£!~^]£|!~€£|!~>~£|'dhdknndkdnfjkn
Chapter 26 coming up next...