Chap. 31

Kelanie
"Bitch ain't nobody scared of you! You think that because you come back to school after missing five months! Claiming you were pregnant with Tre'vontae kids everybody supposed to bow down to you! You know damn well you ain't have his kids! You desperate attention seeking ass!" She yells.

"I ain't no bitch and you not finna sit here and tell me what happened between me and Tre! Because you salty that you didn't get to have a family with Tre! Me and Tre have healthy baby boys so you can shut the fuck up about me not having his baby's! And the only attention seeker I see is you and yo stank ass friends" I yell at her while Walking closer to her seat. People are already recording.

"Why you keep lying?! You that desperate!?" She says walking to me but not directly in front of me.

"I'm desperate?! Bitch I am most definitely not desperate!" I walk over to someone recording and looked at them she looked a lil scared but I smiled at her.

"I ain't finna yell at you but you see this scar on my stomach? Well it's from the c section I had when I was giving birth to me and Tre'vontae kids!" I ask her.

"Yeah it's there. I believe he did have kids" she says out loud. I look back at the irrelevant bitch who called me out on some dumb shit that ain't true.

"You need anymore proof?!" I ask her.

"Bitch you probably suicidal so you cut yo stomach!" She says sounding stoopid as hell.

"I guess I gotta be extra for you right?! Yo Mrs. Janet can I use yo computer right quick?" I ask her she didn't care she actually is cool as long as you aren't saying something inappropriate like Malik said earlier and she seemed into the argument herself. I connected my phone to her computer and went to my photos.

"Mrs. Janet you don't mind if I use your class period to prove to this bitch and her friends that I'm telling the truth?" I ask her respectfully.

"Sure y'all done got me interested now so go ahead" she says smiling. I nod at her.

"So this pic is of my stomach at five months a month after I left school, this pic is of me at 8 months pretty big huh well that is because I was carrying twin boys, which are who these cuties are in this picture." I said after switching to the next picture that showed zy'air and Trevon.

"Then this is an recent pick of me and Tre'vontae together and each of us holding one of our kids, Tre has Tyrone and I have Zy'air, and here is my favorite picture, as you can see Tre'vontae is holding the twins in his arms and he has me on his back and we have April on our right and we have Devon and Malik, Malik is on Devon's back and their twins standing in front of them, and lastly we have Ky'ree, April's brother which is also my boyfriend best friend and my other boy best friend Xaviar on Ky'ree back with Ky'rees twins in front of them and if your wondering, No Xaviar did not get pregnant.  Ky'ree got those two boys because he got a girl pregnant. But Malik on the other hand was in the same situation as me, He did get pregnant. That pic is called the gang pic it has our whole squad in it so if you see any of those people in public then you know they part of the gang." I said after finishing up my presentation.

"Now you may go take your seat irrelevant bitch! And take your dogs with you" I tell the girl referring to her friends as dogs. They walk back to their seat quietly and talk in their own lil group.

"Y'all got that on camera right?!" I ask the class. I get different type of yes like yeah or yep.

"Share that video with all y'all friends so they can know not to try me because I don't feel like dealing with more bitches like her and her friends over there!" I say pointing to theire group.

"Thank you Mrs. Janet for your time. I'm sorry for interrupting your class also." I tell her sincerely.

"It's alright you had to defend your family. Y'all are excused from detention. And I'm sorry for what I said" she tells me sincerely.

"Thanks. I accept your apology" I tell her and the three of us
give her our detention slips.

"But you four girls will have detention for five days because of you four starting a disruption in my class" Ms. Janet says to the girls. They start complaining but Ms. Janet ignores them while she puts detention slips on their desk. Me, April, and Malik laugh at them.

"Well guys today is a free Monday I guess but Tuesday we have to catch up on things though! Ok?" Mrs. Janet says. We reply with yeahs before taking with our friends and shit.

"Yo you handled that shit good by yourself!"April says.

"Yeah I was ready to fight but I got to see her and her friends look salty as hell" Malik says agreeing with April.

After school
We finished all our classes together. April volunteered to pick up our boys for us since she has to go pick up Ky'ree twins and drop them off and I trust April. Right now me, Tre, Malik and Devon are walking in the school hallway to the gym lockers but me and Malik aren't going in the locker rooms we going to the bleachers. It's not too hot and it's not to cold so it's a nice day for our kids to be outside. After almost 8 minutes of me and Malik sitting on the bleachers the boys start to come out of the locker room.

April finally shows up, twenty minutes after practice started. She got me and Malik kids and Ky'ree's boys I guess she couldn't drop them off. The boys including the coach look at her carrying two babysits which are holding Zy'air and Tyrone. Tre jogs to her and grabs the seats and brings them to me and pecks my lips.

"Daddddyy!" Adam and Aiden yell as they run to Devon after he takes off his helmet. He squats down to their level and talks to them but I can't hear what he saying but now I think he telling them to come over here to Malik because he points to Malik and they come running over to us and hugs him and introduce themselves to me.

"Ight I'll talk to you later baby." Tre says then he kneels down and removes the blankets that are covering the car seat.

"Hey Zy'air and Trevon" He says to them Zy'air smiles and Trevon smiles but also reaches for him.

"I can't I'm dirty but I'll be back later ok? Bye love y'all" He says before jogging back to the field and of course Tyrone started crying for his dad I took him out of his seat and tried to calm him down. April came and sat next to me and took Zy'air, who started crying because he wasn't getting held, out of his seat. Malik was talking to his boys. They ran off and went to the football coach they ask him something and he smiles at them before nodding.

"What they ask him" I ask Malik.

"They want to help him coach the boys" he says. We look back over there and April looks too. The boys are telling the team what the coach whispers to them.

"They're so cute I can't wait to have my own kids" April says smiling.

"I can't wait to see who you gonna have a baby with" I tell her smirking she nudges my side but not too hard because we are both holding a baby. 

"Come on girls my grandmother moves faster and better than you guys!!" The twins shout. The three of us and the football players start laughing.
{'rheowjegsjjdbskwnvsjwjwjqjwkdbekkwwhknrytl
Chapter 32 coming up next...