Chap. 19

Kelanie
"Bae it's not even like that calm down!" I yell at Tre trying to get him to stop choking Parker up against the wall of our room.

Flashback...
"So how was the movie jasmine?" Parker asks me as we start our role play.

"I had fun! how about you?" I ask him

"It was cool it was better because you were watching it with me" He tells me flashing me a smile causing me to blush even though he wasn't really saying it to me I can't help myself when it comes to blushing.

"Awe thank you, you made it more fun for me too just because of your presence." I tell him stepping close to him.

"Oh is that right?" He asks stepping close to me sliding his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest.

"Yeah it is true" I couldn't help but let out a deep laugh.

"Bro come on at least make her laugh cute!" He says after pushing me away. I calm my laughing down so I can talk clear.

"Ok ok let's get back in character. You better not kiss me I swear imma beat yo ass myself" I tell him pointing a finger in his face

"Boy don't nobody want to kiss you besides Tre'vontae so you don't got to worry about that. Now let's get back into character" he says before wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me into his chest.

"Okay okay... yes that is true" I say before wrapping my arms around his neck standing on my tippy toes just as the door opens reveling Tre.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??!!" A pissed off Tre yells with his voice booming through the house.

"Bro it's not even like-" Parker was cut off by Tre pushing him into the wall and choking him.
Flashback over...

"Bae calm down it wasn't anything like you think!! ALIYAH COME HELP ME!!" I shout while trying to pull Tre off of Parker.

"Wha- omg Tre get off of him!" She yells trying to pull Tre away from Parker, who's face was turning red. Tre still wouldn't budge so I said fuck it.

"TRE'VONTAE KHALIL CULLUN'S IF YOU DON'T FUCKING LET HIM GO!!!!" My deep voice booms throughout the house waking up my baby's. That catches his attention it actually catches everybody's attention causing me to blush. Parker falls to the floor gasping for air.

"Aliyah can you make sure Parker is alright. And you come with me!" I yell at Tre with my voice not so deep as before. He looks at me with a pissed look on his face. He follows me out of the room after letting out a angry huff of air while Aliyah checks on her brother.

"Calm yo tall ass down and help me calm our kids down" I tell him while picking up Zy'air.

"Why were you all up on him and why he had his fucking hands wrapped around your waist?!" Tre yells.

"When you calm our son down then I'll explain to you" I tell him not looking at him but at Zy'air. Tre grabbed Trevon and leaves the room I don't blame him I probably would of did the same thing if I walked in on him that close to someone who isn't me. I'll explain to him later though.

"It's ok daddy got you. Daddy got you baby" I coo to Zy'air. I start tickling his feet and he stops crying and giggles with his cute smile on his face.

"There goes daddy's smile!" I tell him while smiling at him. I put his head on my shoulder and place my hand on the back of his head to keep his head from swinging out of control since he doesn't have control over his body yet. My other hand holds his body up. I walk to the last guest room taking a guess as to that's where Tre is and I was correct. I didn't let him know I was there though I just peeked through the little opening of the door watching him talk to Trevon venting to him about what happened giving him random kisses. I can tell they gonna have a strong bond.

"Can we come in" I say after knocking on the door making my presence known. Tre looks at me and his smile drops immediately and his face holds a look of disappointment or disgust and I'm not gonna lie that actually hurt me. I actually started to tear up.

"What you about to cry for?" Tre ask but not in a soft tone but an angry tone.

"Tre can you let me explain I promise you will understand why you saw what you saw" I tell him in a pleading tone while I bounce my arm to bounce Zy'air to keep him from crying.

"If it don't add up I'm going back to beat Parker up and I might just hit you too" he says before scooting over. I sat down next to him and removed Zy'air head from my shoulder and sitting him in the cradle of my arm facing his dad while Tre has Trevon facing me in the same position I have Zy in. I explain to him why he found my and Parker like that.

"That better be all" Tre says after I finished my explanation.

"It is I promise I don't want him I want you. He just needed help with getting a girl he has strong interest in to trust and like him. He said he didn't wanna go to his sister because she would of laughed at him, which she probably would and he said you were busy with the baby. It was like a lil acting class" I tell him.

"I believe you. I guess I owe Parker an apology huh?" He says smirking.

"Hell yeah. He didn't even attempt to hit you so you can apologize for him understanding too because I'm pretty sure if he wasn't so understanding you two would of been fighting and the cops would of broken y'all up because I wouldn't" I tell him shaking my head.

"I only stoped because I thought a different nigga walked into the room only to find out it was my lil baby trynna raise his voice and make it deep" he says before pecking my lips.

"It worked didn't it?" I tell him making my voice deep like it was when I got him to stop choking Parker.

"Yes it did baby" he says making his voice smooth, low and deep sending a shiver down my spine and a blush to spread all over my face.

"Oh snap I got my baby blushing and got him shivering" he says before pecking my neck and my lips.

"Was my shiver that noticeable?" I ask him.

"yes it was" he tells me smirking at me.

"Shut up! We should go check on Parker and you can apologize to him" I tell him while standing up.

"Ight come on" He tells me as he heads out of the door.

"Your dad is crazy" I tell Zy'air and he starts giggling.

"Trevon your daddy crazier than me" he tells Trevon and Trevon giggles too.

"Don't be lying to my son" I tell him nudging his side with my elbow.

"Don't be lying to my son then" he says childishly sticking his tongue out at me and I roll my eyes at him. We walked downstairs and saw Parker laying on the couch on his back looking at tv with a noticeable bruise around his neck.

"Look what you did" I tell trey nudging his side again.

"It's not like I did it for no reason if you were in my place you would of did the same thing" he says before walking to Parker lifting his legs and placing them on the floor.

"My bad man" he tells Parker who sits up from the messed up position Tre put him in when he moved his feet. I handed Parker Zy'air before leaving to the kitchen.

"For what!" I say from the kitchen. I hear him mumble something.

"What was that bae?!" I yell while making a bottle for the baby's before they start to get Whiny.

"Nothing I was talking to parker" he says back. After a few more minutes I hear them laughing and talking so I'm guessing they talked it out. Good! I finished making the bottles and shook them up while waking out of the kitchen. I handed a bottle to Parker and one to Tre.

"Y'all can watch the baby's but I'm going to go visit April and Xaviar and the rest of them. I miss them." I tell Tre and Parker not waiting for a response I head up stairs and change into my white adidas jump suit with my white adidas with black stripes the same pattern as my jumpsuit.

"Bye baby's and Parker!" I yell before shutting the front door and hoping into the car and pulling off.
[{%^+¥£€><]#{%{*}£~€{>]**{+}£€]*+{¥}€>]+]+£}>{^}¥€}+
Chapter 20 coming up next...