Chap. 15

Kelanie
"Aliyah can you come here for a second please!?" I shout from me and Tre room in his friend parkers house.

"Yes miracle man?" Aliyah asks opening up the door.

"Can you please stop calling me that. I'm not a miracle man. I'm just a boy who just happens to be able to have twins" I tell her like it's the simplest thing in the world.

"Oh yeah your right it's totally normal for a guy to be able to carry around babies inside of them. I forgot" she says being overly dramatic. I roll my eyes.

"Can you help me up please?" I ask her giving her grabby hands.

"Boy do you know how heavy yo ass is?" She says laughing.

"That's mean" I say giving her the pouty face that get me what I want.

"Ok but if I throw my back out trying to get you pregnant ass off this floor. Bitch we gonna be fighting." She says as she walks over to me attempting to pull me up from the ground. After failing for the 3rd time we hear feet coming up the steps just as she attempts to pull me up for the 4th time.

"Bae you in the room?" I hear Tre ask.

"Yeah can you come help me up!" I yell back. The bedroom door opens revealing Tre shirtless with basketball shorts on and a gym bag hanging off his shoulders.

"Why you on the floor in the first place?" He asks while pulling me up easier than somebody *cough* *cough* Aliyah!

"Thank you bae because someone couldn't pick me up. Not saying names. But I was on the floor because I was looking under the bed for my slippers" I tell him before pecking his lips. I pull back from the peck but he pulls me back in for a make out session.

"Well there's my que to leave. Bye guys" Aliyah says before walking out of the bedroom closing the door behind her.

"I missed you all day. I couldn't get you or my kids out of my mind. I missed y'all" he says picking me up wrapping my legs around his waist.

"You better not drop me, I'm to big for this." I tell him while laughing causing him to chuckle.

"Your laugh is so fucking cute" he says before laying us down in bed with me sitting on his lap.

"I know kentrell told me the same thing the other night" I tell him just messing with him. His face goes from joking to serious real quick.

"You gonna stop playing like that" he says before sending a powerful slap to my right ass cheek.

"Owe bae that shit hurt" I yell him poking out my lips pouting.

"You know what hurts?" He says before trapping his bottom lip between his teeth.

"What?" I ask him.

"My balls because you keep giving a nigga blue balls. You need to let me slide up in it real quick." He says before thrusting his hips upwards.

"Must I remind you why we are where we are now Mr. wHaT yOu TrYnNa Do head ass" I said mocking him from what he said when we had sex our first time.

"Boy please I had you crying out my name to all my neighbors." He says hyping himself up.

"Boy if you don't calm down" I say rolling my eyes.