Chapter Two

Home - Morgxn

"The fuck I almost died! I am not going anywhere but home!" I yelled, beginning to storm away. The Red Ninja grasped my arm, tightly.

"Let me go." I said.

He shook his head, squeezing my arm tightly. "I'm sorry, Miss, but -"

"It's Y/n." I snapped, tugging my arm back to hug my bad shoulder. He rolled his amber eyes and repeated my name, annoyed.

"We need to the outta the way. You could almost get killed - again." He said the last sentence with a light and mocking voice. I growled deeply, frustrated at his arrogance. He pulled me forwards, and I stumbled after him, tripping over fallen debris and broken pieces of buildings.

We came to an open space, and he told me to stand back. I scoffed, crossing my arms and pursing my lips. Like he was going to do something that was actually going to hurt me.

The Red Ninja put his hands together, as if we was praying - or something - before sucking in a deep breath and exhaling dramatically and pushing his hands in front of him quite violently.

I flinched at the movement, and was surprised at how focused he looked. Usually cocky guys like this are never focused. My eyebrows lifted as I saw red energy begin to flow through his veins (yes I don't know how but these gi's are secretly see-through I think...probably just for effect). That energy was concentrated onto his hands, and then shot out into the open space.

I was confused as to what the hell this idiot was doing until the energy in front of him began to shape something, or take shape itself. There was a flash of red light and then there it was.

"A motorcycle?" I gasped. It was most likely three times the size of a normal motorcycle, and it was red with orange flames on it.

"You impressed?" I could practically hear him smirk through his mask.

"Pfft, no." Although I secretly was. I shook my hands out before holding my bad arm and turning onnmy heel. "Okay, so you showed me your totally cool vehicle, I'm gonna leave now. Okay? Okay."

I heard him sigh from behind me. "Wait. That's not why I wanted to find a private place. We need to get out of here."

"So you can now try to rape me?"

He slapped a hand on his face. "No - ugh." The ninja picked me up and hauled me over his shoulder. I cried out, kicking his chest before he threw me down onto the back seat of the motorcycle.

He didn't even give me a chance to respond after he said hold on tight. I screamed as he took off, the engine roaring to life as we drove away. Wind whipped against my cheeks, burning my skin as my h/c hair flapped behind me.

I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist, hanging on and squeezing myself close to him, never willing to let go even though I just met this guy.

"Slow down!" I yelled, burying my face into his shoulder.

"What?!" He responded

"SLOW DOWN!"

"Can't! Sorry!"

I screamed as he seemed to speed up just to tick me off, or perhaps impress me. I wanted to retort with some kind of awesome comeback, but nothing came out of my lips except a weak whimper that I highly doubt he heard.

I felt as if we were slowing down. Or maybe it was just me getting used to the speed we were going at. I slowly peeled my eyelids open, craning my neck back so my face wasn't stuff in his shoulder and glancing around at my surroundings.

I took in a shaking breath. We weren't in the city anymore. It was a desert. The ground was sparse, sun rays shining down on us. My stomach flipped as a giant boat came into view. It was the Bounty. My Dad used to tell me stories about this giant ship that could fly. It held the city's most powerful heroes. The Ninja. He told me it had belonged to a bunch of pirates, but after they died, the Ninja found the ship and made it their home.

I looked behind me at the tire marks that were left in the sand, marking our presence. My hands were shaking as we came to a sudden halt, our bodies jolting forwards.

The Red Ninja hopped off, leaving me shuddering and shaking. A shiver ran up my spine as he offered me his hand. I hesitated, but took it. He helped me slide off the seat, catching me as I tripped on the side of his motorcycle.

"Watch your step." He chuckled, watching me slip down. I let out a low groan of annoyance before dropping his hand and letting my arm fall to my side.

"Where are we?" I looked around at the empty space and the Bounty.

"Just follow me."

I took a deep breath and felt my heart slow, before following the Red Ninja into the Bounty.

The floorboards creaked under my weight as I rubbed my arms, still holding my arm as if it was a box labled EXTRA FRAGILE on it. "Shouldn't you be saving the city right now?" I asked, hurrying up and walking beside him.

The Red Ninja shrugged. "The others will do fine on their own, trust me. We've been through worse. Plus, they've got the Golden Master on their side." He chuckled lightly.

He led me to a room with a couch and a large TV. He gestured for me to sit down, and I did. It felt weird to be inside the Bounty. I felt like I didn't belong. Well, of course I didn't belong. I'm not a hero, not a ninja or anything important.

My hands twitched with anitcipation as he told me to wait there. Was I waiting for something? Someone? My spine tingled and I bit my lip, and tapping my foot.

Red left the room before returning quickly with a first-aid kit. Finally, I thought. About time someone acknowledged my arm.

"Give me your arm." He commanded. I hesitantly scooted closer to the edge of the couch, giving him my arm. He began to wrap my arm, holding it in his gentle but rough hands.

"Thanks," I sighed. He nodded, continuing to wrap my arm.

My head snapped up when I heard something tap against the wodden floorboards. I turned to see a man with a long whote beard and a staff walk in calmly.

"Hello there." His eyes lit up with a gentle smile. I gave him one back. I felt something in my arm snap.

"Ow!" I yelled.

"There." He put a hand on my arm before standing and walking away. "It'll take at least two days to fully heal if you don't do anything with it. One week to fully heal, though. You can take the cast off after two days but don't use your arm too much."

I rolled my eyes before he took a moment to whisper in the old man's ear, before nodding and leaving the room. The old man walked up to me, sitting beside me on the couch. His eyes crinkled with a smile.

"Hello, Y/N, my name is Wu. Kai told me about what happened." His voice was gentle and muffled behind his long beard.

"Kai?" I asked, looking at where the Red Ninja once was.

He nodded, running a hand along the white strands of his beard. "Yes." He said, setting down his staff and continuing. "Y/n," he set a hand on my leg. "There's something special about you."

I nodded, thinking about the green force field that had once hovered around me. He could proabably sense that I was uncomfortable because he asked me to go and take a walk around the deck with him. Of course I had to comply. I wasn't going to just sit here on my ass and wait for something that was never going to come.

Sorry this chapter was so dang short and boring! I had to update soon and didn't get a chance to fit in all my ideas!

--UNEDITED--