hi kids💕💕

okay kids, so here's the dealio....

My Cole X Reader is the last to come out of the series, and I know exactly what's gonna happen. (It's probably a bad idea to start another x reader because i have like three on hold right now but like that's ok.)

So I changed up the story a bit, although I'm hoping to keep most of it the same. You can look back to previous cover reveals and the old summary should be there. But here y'all go. If you could give me some suggestions for the story, that'd be great because it's still under wraps!

And yes i did make my own cover so dOn't jUdGe i kNow aLL mY cOvErS aRe bAd

Title: Stardust

Release date: July 17th, 2019

Summary: 

Y/n was in love. Maybe it was impossible to tell if she really was, but she felt like she was in love, and of all people, the Ninja of Earth: Cole Hence Brookstone. He didn't even know she existed, but yet her feelings were undeniable. Call it a crush, but Y/n knew what she was feeling. She had been feeling this way since she was twelve years old. After crossing her sixteenth birthday, her parents granted her wish of meeting the Ninja at a convention. Y/n was never happier. 

***

Cole Brookstone was infamous for never spending time with his fans. Of course, he didn't have as many fans as the Green Ninja, or even Kai, but he'd rather have no fans at all. It was where he had met the love of his life two years ago. She had come rushing up to him and he knew that he had to have her or he'd die. He really was dying inside. After his heart was shattered, Cole became this cold, cruel person. Even the Ninja fail to warm his heart. 

***

Shitty summary, I promise the story is better. (I know that, like, I say that with all my stories but wHo giVes a siNgLe fLyiNg fUcK? XD)