.and forever

For the First Time - The Script

i hate u i love u - Gnash ft. Olivia O'Brien

!TRIGGER WARNING! 

-!NAME CALLING! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND DON'T LET ANYONE DEGRADE YOU <3

"Is...that what you really want?" I asked, my arms loosening around Y/n's waist.

"Just...just get out. Please. I don't want to see you anymore."

Anger swelled inside of me like an irritated wound. I was going to give her everything! I was protecting her from Laura! She wasn't even going to give me a chance to explain. If that's the way she was going to be, maybe it wasn't worth it. Or maybe it was, but it wasn't meant to be.

Laura is from a rich family. Not just rich. I'm talking stupid rich. Her dad is just that rich. When I'm talking rich, I mean sixty-billion dollar rich. With that kind of money, you could do anything.

That's what I was so afraid of. When Laura saw me with Y/n, she came back to the Bounty and threatened to hire someone to get rid of Y/n. Laura demanded I take her out again, and if I didn't, Y/n would be gone. I couldn't live with myself if something happened to Y/n, so I left with Laura.

This was my fault...

"Y/n, please. Give me a chance to explain and I promise-"

"I don't want to talk about it, Lloyd. Get out, now." Y/n turned around, tears of anger building up in her beautiful eyes. "Alrighty, Green Ninja." she snapped, throwing her hands up to emphasize the Green Ninja part. "I know how you celebs work. I know that you just take until you get bored. You took me, got bored, went back to something that looked fun, and then came back to me so I wouldn't go to the media, right? Right. So don't you try to suck up to me. It won't work."

I broke her. I knew something was wrong and I broke her. She's so delicate, so precious, and I broke her. I took her heart and threw it to the ground, making all the parts I had glued together fall apart into smaller pieces. I wasn't even sure that her heart could be fixed this time.

"Y/n-" I reached out for her.

"No!" She slapped my hand away. "Get away from me! I don't need you! I never needed anyone in my life! I should have never let you in! You're selfish and you're...you're making me feel disgusted with myself! I feel gross, and I feel sad! And I hate you! I hate you I hate you I hate you! I could never hate anyone as much as I hate you!"

Her words were like arrows being fired into my heart. "I'm sorry..."

She glared at me, sniffling with tears running down her face. "Sorry? You're sorry? I'm sorry? Is that all you have to say?"

"What else is there to say, Y/n? I told you how I felt..."

"No! No! It's all fake! I don't care about you or your stupid sorry! Your fake sorry and your crocodile tears can beat it." She raised her hand, delivering a hard slap to my left cheek. Maybe I deserved that...