Chapter Twenty One

Fuck Apologies - Jojo ft. Wiz Khalifa
Waitn' for You - Demi Lovato

⚠️!TRIGGER WARNING!⚠️
MENTION OF BLOOD AND SAD THOUGHTS. YOU ARE LOVED AND YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL⚠️

Hey! Do you want a chapter told from Lloyd's POV? Vote anc comment your thoughts!

⚠️!Also, please leave some feedback on how the story is going, and if you have any ideas you want me to use, comment them as well!⚠️

I ran all the way home. Well, it wasn't really a home. It was just where I lived. Or where I used to live, at least. I didn't cry until I reached where I was going. As soon as I was inside the empty house, I collapsed onto my knees, crying. I wept on the ground for so long. The tears wouldn't stop coming, no matter how hard I willed them to stop.

I could only say that it was a long night. A really really long one.

I got up on my shaky legs, wandering over to the kitchen island. My fingers twitched, and I wanted to reach for the phone in hopes to maybe call someone, anyone to make me feel better. He left me for Laura? 7.53 billion people on the planet, and he chose Laura?

I should have been more aware of my emotions. I've gotten into so many things lately, and all those things have hurt me. I was so stupid to think Lloyd, of all people, could make the demons go away.

My heart ached to hold Lloyd again. I had gotten attatched to him too quickly and it was killing me. I wanted to hold him in my arms again, just one last time. Please. I threw my phone across the counter and let my head fall into my empty hands. I ran my hands through my hair, more tears spilling from my eyes. It was over. As much as I hated to admit it to myself, it was.

I dug my nails into my skin, pinching myself.

You idiot! You really thought he could love someone, something, like you?

I can't believe you let yourself get dragged into this!

"SHUT UP!" I yelled, my voice filling the empty room. They voices continued to torment me. I sucked in a shaky breath, praying it would get better. It had to get better. It will get better. I don't need Lloyd in my life, but no matter how much I wanted to believe it, I couldn't make it my reality.

"NO!" I yelled at myself countless times throughout the night, hoping my cries would chase my monsters away.

Hugging my waist, I dragged my feet over to my bed, collapsing on the mattress, the light from the moon the only thing I could shut out.

<><><>

"Lloyd?"

I was on the Bounty again. It was light outside. Lloyd stood before me, his back facing me. I was going to call out to him again when he turned, his eyes red from the tears that were flowing down his face.
"I'm sorry," he whispered.

Somehow, I let go of everything that has happened and I breathed in, smiling softly, tears welling up in my own eyes. "It's okay," I said, my voice barely a whisper.

Lloyd shook his head, sniffling and walking up to me. "No. No it isn't. I didn't mean to, I swear. It isn't what it looks like."

"Lloyd," I chuckled as he fell into me, wrapping his tense arms around me. "Lloyd, it's okay. I forgive you. We can work past this."