Chapter Six

Woman Up - Meghan Trainor

Distant - Tate McRae ft. Sean Lew

A/n
If you didn't take karate, like, ever, well now yOU DO :)

We arrived back at the deck. I crossed my arms as the cold wind came rushing into me. I shivered. "Is there any training equipment?" I asked.

Kai looked at me. "We're too good for it."

I rolled my eyes. Lloyd smiled at me. "Why don't you sit down over here." He fluffed up a pillow on a seat for me.

I glared at him, and he instantly got the message. Lloyd walked towards the boys, smiling as they brought him into a bro-hug type of thing.

I sat down on the seat Lloyd prepared for me. It killed me to do what he wanted me to, but because of the new bed, my legs killed me more. There was a girl with short jet black hair and a red dress sitting beside me.

She smiled at me, one dimple pressing into her left cheek, the other bare. Does everyone on this ship have dimples?

"I'm Nya," she said, holding out her hand. I took her hand and shook it, grinning back at her. She seemed sweet.

"I'm Y/n." I responded, pulling my hand away and wrapping my arms around my waist again.

Nya stared forwards at the boys, who had gotten into ready stances to fight. She sighed, slouching in her seat and crossing her arms, that sweet smile vanishing from her face as if it was never there in the first place.

I tilted my head. "What's the matter?"

She pursed her lips, sitting up. "For as long as I can remember, it's always been a boys club." She said, not looking at me.

I raised an eyebrow. "You sure they're just not scared you're better than them?"

"No, my brother is always like, 'sorry, sis, boy stuff', or, 'hey sis, this mission is just for guys, maybe you can come next time." Nya mocked him.

"Who's your brother?"

"Kai. He can be a real pain in the ass sometimes."

I snorted. Kai could be a pain the ass, so I understand Nya, but probably not to a full level.

"Let's spar by ourselves, then." I stated.

Nya stood up. "You know how to fight?"

"I took karate up until...well, now."

Nya chuckled. "Nice, a challenge. Finally."

I rolled my eyes.

I cringe at the grunts of the boys, coming from my left side. I see Cole flip Jay over his back, and Nya gasped. "He your boyfriend?" I asked.

"Yep." Nya said, popping the 'p'.

We both got into ready stances. I put my hands up, protecting my face and chest. Nya did the same. I noticed that the boys had stopped to watch us brawl.

Nya lunged at me, her kick flying in the air and just barely missing my head and shoulder.

I twirled past her and my foot clashed with her back, kicking her forwards. She stumbled and tripped over her feet, but the blow wasn't enough to knock her to the floor.

She put her hands up to her face again as she faced me, and I grinned. She grinned back. I noticed that she was only protecting her face and upper body, but her waist and stomach were exposed.

I faked a punch to her left shoulder, and she fell for it. I snickered and sent a roundhouse kick her way. It hit her stomach, and she gasped, falling backwards and clutching her side.

My eyes grew and I knelt down beside her, covering mt gasp with one of my hands. "Oh my goodness," I cried out, "I'm so so sorry, Nya! I didn't know the kick was gonna be that hard!"

Nya chuckled. "Y/n, I'm fine, really. To be honest, I haven't had a real challenge like that in forever."

The boys sent her a confused look. "But you spar with js all the time."

"Exactly." Nya snorted.

Jay scoffed. "If Y/n's such a challenge, why doesn't she fight all of us?"

"Oh?" I said, smirking and approaching the ninja, feeling way too confident with myself and my victory.

Lloyd returned my mischevious smile, cracking his knuckles. "Oh?" He said, mocking me.

I laughed softly and sarcastically, cracking my neck and walking towards him, accepting his challenge.

"First to go down loses." He says  backing away from me and getting ready to fight.

"Agreed." I said. I was fighting the green ninja. What the fuck was I doing? I don't know. I guess you could think of this as a friendly brawl...that I intend to win.

The Ninja along with Nya began chanting 'fight', so we did. I lunged at Lloyd, my fist flying in the air and just nearly missing his jaw. He swiftly twirled around me, his hand landing clenching around the back of my neck. He pulled me back, then pushed me forwards.

I grunted, almost screaming as I collapsed to the ground. I flipped myself back up on my feet. "あなたの足に," "On your feet," my Karate Teacher used to say every time I got knocked down. He would tell me that I should never give up. Like that quote he always uses. Fall down seven times, get up eight.

I took in a breath of air, breathing deeply. Lloyd charged at me. I was ready. I smirked as he ran towards me. I gracefully pushed him past me, my hand landing on his shoulder for a brief second.

I felt a shock of energy pass through my arm and down through my limbs. I screamed at the sudden power that surged through my body. Lloyd stopped for a second.

"Are you okay -" his eyes grew big.

I looked down at my hand which were now growing a bright green. The color of Lloyd's power. It looked like I had Lloyd's power.

My breathing became erratic. Tears of fear filled my eyes and blurred my vision. What was wrong with me?

I cried out as Lloyd came closer, the only one brave enough to approach me. I backed away. He stopped where he was, scared he was going to scare me. I was the one who should be scared. I was. I was so frightened that I was going to hurt someone.

"Y/n," he said, "relax. It'll be okay. Alright?"

I shook my head. "N-no...no, stay away..!"

"Y/n, I need you to focus. Think of peaceful things. Relax. It'll be okay." He came closer to me, faster, which startled me. I backed away, practically running backwards.

I screamed in fear as the green light coming from my hands grew, and shot out into the sky. I tried to control it, but it only got worse. The green beams destroyed the supporting beams on the Bounty, as well as setting fire to the deck.

Hi again, it's me! So, I'm currently working on BlurryFace, the Zane x Reader. Also, I have a new one-shots book out. The cover is just a cactus in a blue room. Feel free to request a one shot, because that's why I made the book. I would love it if someone did request.

Here is my new update schedule:

Smile - Lloyd Garmadon x Female Reader
BlurryFace - Zane Julien x Female Reader
Random One-Shots

《UNEDITED》