NAKED SERIES#1: Undress My Soul

Welcome to the first installment of the Naked series!

This story is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story may contain content of an adult nature. If you are easily offended or are under the age of 18, please exit now. Some scenes within are intended for adults only and may include scenes of sexual content, graphic violence, strong language, self-harming, suicide attempts, and others.

Reader discretion is advised...

﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥

VERY IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE PROCEEDING!

Naked series is not entirely about explicit content like sex and other R-18 acts. This series means every protagonist of the story is hiding something (like how human nature usually does), and the leading man will be stripping off their hidden self. The word NAKED here means deeper than you really think it is, so don't expect many sex scenes here just because of the term naked.

That's all! Enjoy reading, EVERYONE!

Your lovely author,

LUNA, XOXO