IMPORTANT LESSON

I just want to thank all those readers who reached this point of the story. This was my first ever story and this means so much to me. I appreciate the time you guys spent reading my story as an amateur author and I hope you guys could support my other stories too.

The journey of Mariyah is based on the author herself but not all of it. I'm not a victim of any violation of human rights but I'm a victim of self-harming and depression. I almost kill myself because depression is a bitch, but I manage to overcome it with the help of acceptance.

Accept that life is hard.

Accept that we will never succeed without facing failure.

Accept that no matter how hard we try, sometimes, our efforts will never be enough.

Accept that the world is bad to those who are weak and good to those who possess the strength to fight and survive in this unfair life.

Accept that even if you did something wrong, forgiveness was created so we could have a better life.

Accept that at the end of the day, you have nothing but yourself. Yes, you have friends but nothing is constant. Lahat nagbabago.

And the last and most important thing. Love yourself.

Loving yourself doesn't mean selfishness. The best thing about loving yourself is the fact that even if everyone leaves you, doesn't want you anymore, life fucked you up, or you commit a grave sin... No matter what you do, you still have yourself and it will never leave you

Kahit gaano ka pa kagago o katanga, merong iintindi at magmamahal sayo, at iyon ay ang sarili mo.

Loving yourself is also a protection. If you love yourself, you will never hurt it. You will choose the best decision for yourself and if ever you fell in love with someone and you broke up with that person, the pain is not that intense because you love yourself. Your self-love will help you move on and continue living.

Hinding hindi ka mauubos kung mahal mo ang sarili mo. Always remember that.

For the last lesson... balance is always a must so if you will love yourself, don't overdo it. Masama ang sobra at kulang.

Again, The purpose of this story is, hopefully, to give even a bit or little hope to those people who have depression, anxiety, or overthinking.

I know that life gave you so many problems in life but as long as you're alive, you can turn the darkness into light.

Undress my soul is now finished. Mariyah Elizabeth/Lorraine Hail and Zedric Jacob are now signing off!

See you on my next story!

Your lovely author,
𝕃𝕌ℕ𝔸
𝕏𝕆𝕏𝕆

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
ENDED - October 25, 2019

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang Naked Series #1: Undress My Soul (COMPLETE) 🎉