1

Anjali's step to abort her child was enough to make Arnav feel dread. And Manorama Mami's words were also making him burn in anger. And it all led to the outburst of Arnav on Khushi.
Arnav left in anger,he was not in sense. The scene where his mother shoot herself to death and Anjali trying to kill her child was overlapping. And his brain was bursting in pain.
Khushi broke into tear after Arnav left.
"So you consider me as a mistake Arnavji" thought Khushi to herself mockingly.
"All my love,my concern,care,nothing is valuable now. May be its true. You don't love me Arnavji" said Khushi in whisper.
She wiped her tears after long time. This time she was resolute. She will not waste her love for a heartless monster. So she packed her bags and wrote a letter and left.
Arnav was broken inside out. And the reason was the call he got from Aman few moments ago.
Flashback
Arnav was driving back home to ask forgiveness from Khushi. He knew his Khushi would understand his pain,anger.
He got a call and picked it up. It was his man Friday Aman Mathur.
"You know Aman I am no mood of work now" said Arnav to Aman.
"ASR you need to know this. Its urgent" said Aman in low tone.
"Okk,its better be Aman" said Arnav.
"As you had ordered before your marriage,I have been investigating Shyam. And our PI informed today that Shyam is working for someone else" said Aman on the other side.
"Who is it Aman?" Arnav asked.
He already knew Shyam was working for someone else before.
"ASR I am sorry. But I have to do this" said Aman in fearful voice as he knew the name would bring destruction in Arnav.
"Tell me damnit."said Arnav with his cold voice.
" Its Anjali Mam and Akash Sir"said Aman lowly.
Arnav stilled. He never thought the ones who were betraying him were the persons he loved the most. His mother like sister and shy brother.
Aman on the other side was worried for his best friend and boss.
"ASR are you all right?" questioned Aman concerned.
"How?" asked Arnav coldly.
"ASR,from the beginning, Anjali Mam was never the type she shows,she is a party animal,with many bad companies since Lukhnow. And Akash sir wanted AR and all the property of you. He was behind the leakage of designs last year and your kidnapping was also planned by them. And ASR Anjali mam is not pregnant" said Aman to his boss.
Arnav clenched his fist in anger. He was burning in hatred and anger.
"Anything else?" asked Arnav.
"Khushi mam left Santivan after you came out. She had her luggage with her. And she was picked up by a man in his late 20s. And his name is Kabir Singhania,son of Raghuveer Singhania and Kavya Singhania. Singhanias are one of the richest people of India. They have two children,Kabir and a daughter, most probably Khushi mam." said Aman to his boss.
Arnav listened to his report and chuckled.
"Even Khushi left. Good. Very good" said Arnav.
Aman gulped. He knew Arnav was hurt,hurt beyond repair.
"Do you also want to leave Aman?"asked Arnav slowly.
" ASR?"called out Aman in anger.
"How could you think like that Arnav.. You are my only family. Never say that again" said Aman to Arnav.
"Thank you Aman."said Arnav and cut the call.
He sat there for hours. He tried calling Khushi again and again. But it was not connected. He was broken. His di,his brother betrayed him,tried to kill him. And Khushi..
She said she loved him. Yet she could not wait till he return and left.
" Love is not meant for me. I am not born to be loved"he said to himself through his tears.
And that was the moment when the choote,Arnavji in Arnav died. His heart truly turned cold. And ASR was reborn,this time more cold,more heartless,more ruthless.

Arnav reached Santivan after daybreak. He went to his room and saw a letter on his bed. He picked up the letter and opened it up. It was from Khushi.
Letter
Arnav Singh Raizada
Today I really regret meeting you,falling in love with you,forgiving you. I curse the day I met you. You are a heartless monster. I hate you.
You really are not worth of anybody's love. I am leaving. And I have left everything here. So don't think I am a gold digger. Your mother's bangle, the Mangalsutra you made me wear,I have left in the cupboard. And I am not leaving divorce certificate because we are not married. I will never consider a monster like you as my husband. And I have not signed any contracts with you.
You broke me today ASR. And never show me your face.
Bye
Khushi Singhania
End of the letter
Arnav read the letter without any emotion. The words of Khushi hurted his heart so much. He knew he hurted Khushi in his anger,but he never hurted her after she said about Shyam to him after her suicide drama.(little change in story. Arnav never behaved rudely to Khushi. He trusted Khushi on this matter. He was not stopped by Khushi at airport)
"A few words are enough to change your love to hatred" thought Arnav.