23

New Delhi---

      The Raizada family landed in Delhi,the place that used to be a home for them, after long four years..

   Devyani Raizada, the old matriarch of Raizada family bowed her head down in respect to the great land of India,the land that was and will always be their home...

  Arnav inhaled the air of Delhi, the city which held the childhood memories of him, his best friend Pravash, and a little girl he always considered sister, who tied Rakhi on his hand alongwith her brother..

   He had forgotten about her also in that accident alongwith Pravash..

   Raizada family got inside the vehicles prepared by DR group and started the journey of revenge.. A battle was about to commence between good and evil.. And many mysteries were going to be unveiled....

   The lawyer of DR Group, India had already reached the aution and had won effortlessly. Who would want to be enemy of DR,the vast business empire...

   Akash, Payal, Shyam and Anjali were waiting outside Santivan alongwith their luggage. But they were very reluctant to leave...

   The lawyer of DR approached them after the aution was over..

  "Mr Akash and Mrs Payal Akash, Mr and Mrs Jha,are you ready to move out?"asked the lawyer..

   They just nodded their heads..

  "okay then.  But you have to wait and hand over everything to the new owner as he and his family is already on their way to here.  So wait here. "ordered the lawyer and left..

  The villainous trio sat outside the mansion and Payal moved inside in pretext to check if everything was arranged properly...

  2 hours later---

  Several luxurious cars stopped infront of Santivan and the guard opened the electric gate to the mansion.  Shyam and Anjali were left open mouthed watching the luxurious vehicles infront of them.  More than 10 cars opened and stepped out 40 bodyguards and stood on the both sides of the luxurious cars.  The car at front opened and Anjali and Shyam gulped in nervousness..

Akash was in daze.  He recalled the memories where he would be followed by bodyguards arranged by Arnav and luxuries were within his reach.  And now all he has was his broken glasses and a pair of old branded shoes.  All his watches, shoes, clothes,cars,that he bought in passion were sold. And he was left with shape..

  Dev Raichand walked out of one of the cars and looked at the people infront of him.  These are the people who destroyed Arnav, breaking his trust.  These are the people for whom Khushi had to leave Arnav behind and live in darkness. And today is the day of their destruction.

  Smirking at the pitiful appearance of jha couple and Akash, he walked forward. Anjali gulped her saliva watching the sexy handsome hunk, and obviously super rich,walking towards them with attitude. How she wished she could fulfill all her fantasy with him, instead of toad of a man, Shyam.

  Shyam was looking at the man walking towards them and he noticed the lusty look of his wife.  And he clenched his fist. He wanted to kill the man but he knew he couldnot afford to.  So instead he directed his hatred towards his wife.  Shyam clutched Anjali's hand in his tight grip that almost broke her fingers.  Anjali hissed in pain and glared at Shyam for breaking her daydreaming..

   Akash looked at Dev and recalled his brother,Arnav. He shook his head denying his thoughts to proceed any further.  There is no way in hell that Arnav could walk out of the pain and stand up again, he assured himself..