8

It was shocking for Arnav. But he was not caught unprepared. His sister and Akash's betrayal was proof of their evil nature. And his meeting Kiara in fashion show,her being named as Khushi,her entering his office to work,then her engagement with Shyam,each incident was too much of a coincidence. It was planned and every character was playing perfect role. Only him,Aman,Nani,Manorama and Manohar Raizada were unaware of the intricate plot surrounding them.
    Arnav sat there dazed. Khushi was crying bitterly seeing his condition.
    "I am sorry Arnie. I could not reach you out. I was there in India during all the times. I saw you from afar. I saw you tormented by that girl and Anjali. I saw how weak you were feeling. But I could not do anything. I had no way to come in front of you,to tell you the truth of the sister and brother you loved. And then I saw you with your wife. And I left from there" said Khushi crying her heart out.
   Arnav looked at the girl crying bitterly. He could not gauge her pain. Her love forgot her. She had seen her love with another woman.
   "Khushi" Arnav called her softly.
   Khushi looked up from her position and blinked back the tears

    "I don't know what to say now Khushi. I don't remember the moments you said. It was like a blank place which was filled later by Aman,Anjali,Akash. But I know how much evil Anjali and Akash could be. So I will not reject the idea of them being so despicable. But you need to know that I need proofs,solid proofs about our relationship before we move forward. After the incidents that happened with me,its hard to trust anyone." said Arnav looking at Khushi deep in her eyes.

   Khushi felt pang in her heart. Her love,her Arnav,the strongest person ever was broken by Anjali,Akash and Kiara. And it made her wish to kill them.

    "I will wait for you to trust me Arnie. Because I have full faith in my love" said Khushi looking at Arnav with love filled eyes.

   Arnav felt relieved. His heart was telling him to trust her,to embrace her. But he was afraid,afraid of another betrayal.

    "Thank you Khushi. Thank you so much for trusting me." said Arnav to Khushi.

   "Arnie,in love first comes trust. If there is no trust,then everything else is useless. And I love you Arnie. I love you enough to wait for eternity. This short wait is nothing" consoled Khushi

  Hearing her words,Arnav felt comforted. And the love that shine in her eyes made him relaxed after a long time,like he finally got to home,a home where he could be in peace.

   After long time Arnav returned home. He was lost in the thoughts of Khushi and skipped greeting his family sitting in the hall and went to his room. All were surprised looking at the lost ASR.
   Everyone wanted to know the reason behind this lost look of the great ASR.
     Only time will tell....