6

Arnav arrived at DR Hospital and went to Khushi's cabin after getting her permission through the receptionist.
    And Khushi was nervous and happy. She was literally trembling in excitement.
   Arnav knocked the door of the cabin and heard a sweet come in.
   He opened the door and locked it. Then looked at the source of the voice. She was looking like a fairy in her white long dress. Her hair was open,long,glossy black. Her blue eyes speaking volumes and her lips stained in nude colour.
    "Hello"greeted Khushi.
       She was mesmerized looking at the man,draped in blue jeans,white shirt with a blue blazer looking handsome and youthful.
    Hearing Khushi's voice,Arnav came out of his daze.
   " Hello Doctor Raichand "Arnav greeted back.
   " Please have a seat Mr Raizada"said Khushi politely hiding her sadness.
    "Miss Raichand,I need your help" said Arnav coming straight to the point
   "Are you okay Arnav?Had you had your medicines? Is your head paining?" asked overly worried Khushi.
   "I am okay Khushi" said Arnav gently.
    Khushi looked at his eyes to find the truth. She knew him well enough to know that he always hide his feelings from others. But his eyes,they speak volumes.
    Looking at his eyes Khushi confirmed that Arnav was saying truth. He was not hurt.
  And Arnav looked at her eyes,he was lost. He could feel like he knew those eyes for years,but he could not recall.
    Khushi sat down and looked at Arnav. She was still worried. But she tried to calm down.
  "Khushi" called Arnav gently.
  Khushi just hmmed in reply. She was feeling awkward due to her actions.
  "I have something to ask you Khushi" said Arnav looking at the girl in front of him.
   "Ahhh... Okay" said Khushi in surprise.
   "Do we know each other Khushi?" asked Arnav not beating around bush.
   Khushi looked at him stunned.
   "And why do you think so?" asked Khushi hiding her surprise and shock.
   "Because I can feel a connection between us. I feel restless from the moment I saw you,like you are the missing piece of my life. I feel like I have forgotten something very important in my life and it is somehow related to you. I can't remember but this feeling is making me breatheless. Please help me Khushi. I beg you. Please" said Arnav looking at Khushi. He was immotional and it was surprising to him too.
   Khushi was crying bitterly listening to his words,his feelings. She knew what he was saying her was only the tip on the iceberg. He was hiding the volcano of pain inside himself. And it was hurting Khushi.
   At this moment Khushi Raichand decided she will tell Arnav the truth,truth that was so beautiful, truth that was so painful,truth that was going to turn his life upside down.
   She looked at the man before her,man who was so strong yet so broken. He was the best human being she had ever seen. Yet he suffered so much pain. And now she was going to protect him from everything.
   Finally,the moments of truth arrived