9

Singhania Mansion,London

   Khushi Singhania looked at A man Mathur sitting in the hall of her home first thing when she entered. And it only took few seconds to rise the anger and hatred within her to a new level. So without looking at her mother,who was also sitting there,she marched towards Aman like a mad bull.
   "What the hell are you doing in my home,Mr Aman Mathur? Did your ASR send here for money after knowing that I am not some poor girl,but rich,powerful Khushi Singhania? Ohh no... He must have send you here for money only.. Bloody Gold digger" spatted Khushi Singhania coldly.

   Her mother gasped in shock. She could not believe her daughter,her Khushi could utter such words for anyone. Her Khushi was the kindest soul in the world. And she had the purest heart. Why would there be so much venom in her?

  Aman looked at Khushi or to say Kiara coldly. He regretted the day when he thought that this was the best life partner for his Arnie.
    "Cat got your tongue now Mathur? Now that I know your bloody intension,you are all silent" said Khushi Singhania looking at the silent Aman.

  "Khushi..." shouted her mother.
"Is this the way to speak to someone who has visited your home? Is this how our family taught you to behave after I was in coma? I am so much disappointed today" said Kavya Singhania in regret and sorrow.
    She could not believe that her sweet little Khushi will become a cold hearted woman in the absence of her for few years due to her accident and coma.

   "Mum,please don't interfere in this matter. You don't know these bloody cheap peoples. They just want money. Nothing else" replied Khushi Singhania through her gritted teeth not liking her mother's interference in the matter.

  Kavya felt her heart break.                
" Was this her daughter who would not sleep without her mother? Why is she behaving like Kiara so much?"thought Kavya Singhania.

    Aman was watching the scene in front of him coldly like watching a movie. He was entertained by the show of Singhania.

   "Can't you hear me Mathur? I said Get out of my house at this instant. And tell your ASR to come here to beg on his knees if he wants money from me. " screamed Khushi Singhania on the top of her voice.
   Kavya flinched on her daughter's tone. A man smirked devilishly at this.
   "Looks like there are many mysteries in this Singhania family. For now let's finish the matter at hand" thought Aman Mathur,the efficient manager of DR Group of Industries and right hand man of ASR.

Just when he was about to talk,a loud shout of Kabir Singhania grabbed their attention.

  "Khushi,we did it. We got it baby sis" shouted an overexcited Kabir Singhania not noticing the presence of Aman.

  "What are you saying Kabir?" asked Kavya perplexed by the sudden turn of events.

  "Bro,really we got it?" asked Khushi Singhania in surprise.

  "Yes baby,we got an opportunity to work under DR Tech,our opportunity has finally come" said Kabir over excited.

   But all of them forgot someone else was present there. And it was their biggest mistake to fail to notice the devilish smirk on Aman's face.

What to say,some people are too self indulging for there own good,right!...